miss welcome screen

When I start my computer, it passes login screen and
directly goes to desktop.
I am enable two users profile: guest and my self.
I don't want to set a password yet.

Thanks

Irawan

Irawan wrote:
> When I start my computer, it passes login screen and
> directly goes to desktop.
> I am enable two users profile: guest and my self.
> I don't want to set a password yet.

Your request is unclear to me.
Are you asking how to make the Welcome Screen come up or how to get rid of
it?

--
<- Shenan ->

"Irawan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I start my computer, it passes login screen and
> directly goes to desktop.
> I am enable two users profile: guest and my self.
> I don't want to set a password yet.
>
> Thanks
>
> Irawan

sounds like you need to enable 'show welcome screen' AND DO use a password -
or you will be inviting everyone on the internet onto your computer to play
with your personal documents.

J.Jenkins

Irawan wrote:

> When I start my computer, it passes login screen and
> directly goes to desktop.
> I am enable two users profile: guest and my self.
> I don't want to set a password yet.
>
> Thanks
>
> Irawan

Reading your subject line, I thought that maybe MS was sponsoring a
beauty pageant.