please help can't find undo my last restoration

August 22, 2004 10:34:54 AM

Hi' everyone,
I am new to this group and also to Xp Pro. Yesterday I had to do a
system restore however, now I want to undo my last restoration but
"undo my last restoration" is not on that page. Would someone kindly
tell me how I can undo my restoration when the feature is not
available.
I would be very grateful for any help,
thank you very much,
jonelle

--
jonelle

More about : find undo restoration

Anonymous
August 22, 2004 11:43:50 AM

Hi Jonelle,

It means the undo restore point is not available, therefore you will not be
able to undo the previously done system restore. Once a point has been
removed, there is no regaining it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/