Want Welcome Screen To Show..Not Log Onto Windows

When starting my computer I would like the welcome screen to show...this
shows me and the other 4 members of my family each with their own icon. I
do not want the Log Onto Windows box to show. How can I remove this? I
have gone into user accts and checked the box to use the welcome screen,
restarted the computer....but it still will show the traditional log onto
windows box.

Can anyone help me please. I've talked to MSN, Sony....don't know who else
can help?

Hi, there...
This should do the trick....
Start-control panel-user accounts- (here U change the way users lo on or of)
It seems that XP assumes that U want to log on automatic (if U only have one
account) so U have to make one more. It may not be perfect, but it should
work.
""HAVE A GREAT LIFE"