Where is My Recent Documents folder?

My old ME computer, and my office computer, both let me see recent documents
(either downloaded or composed in Word) by clicking on Start. My new XP
doesn't seem to have this vital feature. Help!

Right-click Start, properties, Start Menu tab, customize, Advanced tab, check "List
my most recently opened documents."

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/