Is there a Netmeeting version for XP. I'm very new to
this area and need all the help I can get. I want to
tale to family in Americe!

Simon

Microsoft NetMeeting is already installed in Windows XP.
Perform the following procedure to access it:

1. Right-click on your Desktop and select NEW > SHORTCUT
2. In the Create Shortcut box type: "C:\Program Files\NetMeeting\conf.exe" , and click Next.
3. Type in a name for the shortcut, such as NetMeeting, then click Finish.
4. A convenient shortcut to NetMeeting will appear on your Desktop.
5. You can also open NetMeeting this way: Start > Run and type: Conf.exe , and hit enter.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Simon Morriss" wrote:

| Is there a Netmeeting version for XP. I'm very new to
| this area and need all the help I can get. I want to
| tale to family in Americe!
|
| Simon

Hi I have a different problem with Net Meeting.

The net meeting installed was giving some display problems and so went
about uninstalling it. Removed all files ,folders, registry entry.Now
the problem is i am not able to install it seperately, not able to
correct it with the cd, what should i do now? Any workaround?

Pls help.

THanks

--
prak_ram