XP SP2 Update

August 23, 2004 4:24:31 PM

On 8/19 at approx 9:30 AM Windows Update notified me that
SP2 was ready for download/install. I clicked to download
and install, running DSL, two days later there was no
indication that download had taken place nor had install
been done. I can't do a manual download. Will I have to
wait for "next" go round? Thanks for any suggestions or
comments.

More about : sp2 update

August 23, 2004 5:37:12 PM

Go to the Micrsoft downlaod page and look for WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe
and download the 270+Mb file.

"john mckissack" <john_mckissack@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> On 8/19 at approx 9:30 AM Windows Update notified me that
> SP2 was ready for download/install. I clicked to download
> and install, running DSL, two days later there was no
> indication that download had taken place nor had install
> been done. I can't do a manual download. Will I have to
> wait for "next" go round? Thanks for any suggestions or
> comments.
August 24, 2004 1:15:26 AM

john mckissack wrote:
> On 8/19 at approx 9:30 AM Windows Update notified me that
> I can't do a manual download.

Why not?
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 12:53:04 PM

for manual dowload and installation here is the URL:

!