Closed

WTSell... New Unopened Epson R280 Printer

My girlfriend got this Epson R280 printer free with her camera, the UPC was removed (obviously for a rebate, because it was free)

Other than that no parts have left the inside of the box or their plastic wrap. I opened the box it just to make sure it was all there, and taped it shut again.

I want to sell it because i already have an R320. I like it and see no need to change even though its an older model than the R280.

I'm hoping to get 40 for it + shipping fees.

I live in Connecticut near NYC. I will be shipping this UPS ground to the continental 48 states. You can pay me via my paypal account. I think i can accept credit cards on it.

contact me if you are interested.
4 answers Last reply
More about wtsell unopened epson r280 printer
  1. Im interested with this printer mine just broke.
    How much for the shipping? to dallas ..
    email me at wickedfroggie@live.com
    i can pay through paypal. thanks
  2. IS YOUR EPSON R280 PRINTER STILL AVAILABLE?
  3. Does this work for my aluminum unibody MacBook? OS X, Leopard and added Snow Leopard-10.6.1?
    Let me know if you have it and you can e-mail me at madthom@insightbb.com-I only stumbled on this web site.
    If you don't mind type in subject, MAC Printer, so I don't lose it in all the BS mail slipping thru my so-called security.
    Thanks,
    Tom in Indiana across from Louisville, KY
  4. nowwhatnapster said:
    My girlfriend got this Epson R280 printer free with her camera, the UPC was removed (obviously for a rebate, because it was free)

Other than that no parts have left the inside of the box or their plastic wrap. I opened the box it just to make sure it was all there, and taped it shut again.

I want to sell it because i already have an R320. I like it and see no need to change even though its an older model than the R280.

I'm hoping to get 40 for it + shipping fees.

I live in Connecticut near NYC. I will be shipping this UPS ground to the continental 48 states. You can pay me via my paypal account. I think i can accept credit cards on it.

contact me if you are interested.

do you still have epson r280 printer?wayne
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Epson Printers Hot Deals