Best Canadian site to purchase from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalGT

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2008
Hey guys, first post here.

I've got a question. I'm in the processing of building a new rig that's gonna last me 3 years or longer, thing is I have a 2000CAD budget and I need the absolute best site to order from for the lowest prices, best customer service and RMA.

Now, I need the best prices, I mean absolute closest to newegg's prices. Infonec has amazing prices but I only heard about it a couple minutes ago, I've heard of NCIX/DirectCanada and how you can price match on NCIX, would you be able to price match NCIX to Infonec, that would mean I could get the best prices and a world renowned canadian site that has good customer support, give me some help guys, thanks.

triggersix

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2007
I think you have the best ones listed already. I don't know of anything to even come close in price to some of the newegg.com deals. I really wish newegg would export to canada too but I guess that would be too good to be true.

It would be nice if there was a company in the US that would route packages from US online stores to canadian or overseas locations for a very small fee (like 1% over the price of postage and packaging). Surely if something like that got big enough, it would make a stack of money. And I don't see how that could be illegal unless there were specific laws about not selling certain goods to out of country buyers. The only sort of goods I know of with those kinds of restrictions are things like vehicles and its not like those laws are circumvented every day ;).

gonewild

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
the best in canada...hmmm....first one will be directcanada then ncix,tigerdirect and ca.buy.com (i never got something from them but they have free shipping on many items).

Status
Not open for further replies.