CONSUMER REPORT ON VIEW SONIC

VIEW SONIC IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF WITH DEFECTED LCD
MONITOR,,, THEY ARE SELLING NEW DEFECTED LCD MONITOR TO
THE CONSUMERS . DO NOT PURCHASED ANYTHING TO DO WITH VIEW
SONIC UNTIL VIEW SONIC DOES THE RIGHT THING .IF YOU
IGNORE THIS MESSAGE LATER YOU WILL BE SORRY ...

Apply Service Pack 2 to the video cable and they will work fine.

"MEBEEN RIP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> VIEW SONIC IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF WITH DEFECTED LCD
> MONITOR,,, THEY ARE SELLING NEW DEFECTED LCD MONITOR TO
> THE CONSUMERS . DO NOT PURCHASED ANYTHING TO DO WITH VIEW
> SONIC UNTIL VIEW SONIC DOES THE RIGHT THING .IF YOU
> IGNORE THIS MESSAGE LATER YOU WILL BE SORRY ...

Doh!

I would have paid a least a little attention to this post had the person
graduated form the 6th grade. Not only did the OP Post in all caps, but he
makes up words as he goes along (defected????), uses no sentence structure
and punctuation, and then does not back up his claim with any indication of
what it is he is talking about. The OP appears to be too stupid to even own
a monitor, much less a computer.

A little advice to the OP...the world will judge you by the first impression
it gets from you, and when you post something like this you present yourself
as a completely uneducated moron. I do hope that when you speak, you carry
yourself with more dignity than you displayed in this post. Perhaps that
Kindergarten diploma is getting a little thin.

Viewsonic is one word...not View Sonic.
The LCDs, if bad, are Defective, not Defected.
"Do not purchased anything to do with View Sonic"...well this is just too
wrong to even talk about.
If you ignore this message. (as you posted it) is not a sentence.
Later you will be sorry...and now you are claiming to be clairvoyant.

I am truly embarrassed for you. You have managed, in the span of a few
"sentences", to demonstrate almost limitless ignorance and a complete lack
of understanding of how to use the English Language.

Please do yourself a favor and go back to school. Get your GED. Don't
subject your children to your butchery of the English language. We do not
need another generation with your dysfunction.

Bobby

"a" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Doh!

What a fantastic reply. Well done, NoNoBadDog!

:
[...]
::
::: Apply Service Pack 2 to the video cable and they will
:: work fine.
:::
::: "MEBEEN RIP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
:: in message
::: news:555e01c48a1a$4b3c6ad0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
:::: VIEW SONIC IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF WITH DEFECTED LCD
:::: MONITOR,,, THEY ARE SELLING NEW DEFECTED LCD MONITOR TO
:::: THE CONSUMERS . DO NOT PURCHASED ANYTHING TO DO WITH
:: VIEW
:::: SONIC UNTIL VIEW SONIC DOES THE RIGHT THING .IF YOU
:::: IGNORE THIS MESSAGE LATER YOU WILL BE SORRY ...
:::
:::
::: .

---