Ask AOL.....
ideas
>PLEASE XXxxXX
>.

Greetings --

Consider yourself very lucky, and then open the phone book to find
a real - preferably local - ISP.

I'm afraid you'll need to contact AOL's tech support for resolution
of problems with (or caused by) their product; Microsoft has no
control over AOL's product quality (or lack thereof).

Troubleshooting America Online in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;Q306478

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having both at once. - RAH

"Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Unable to get AOL9 to work with XP - anyone got any ideas
> PLEASE XXxxXX

Lucky , Lucky ........AOL will just trash your conmputer ... for around the
same money each month you can have better ..... I use Cable and It is the
same price as AOL ... plus faster than anything they have (right now I have
a 3Mbps account for 30 bucks a month ... bought my own USB modem for 60
bucks at WalMart).... best thing to do with all of the AOL CD's they send in
the snail mail is this.... hang them in the garden ... great way to scare
off the birds, rabbits, and other critters .....
--
"old" devildog
"Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Unable to get AOL9 to work with XP - anyone got any ideas
> PLEASE XXxxXX

TRENDING THREADS