Internet explorer Problem

Dear User
We are using ADSL internet connection and internet
sharing. On the host computer I can open all the web
sites but on the cliant computer all the web sites are
not opening. (We are using small home networking throug
windows XP set up) Following, for examples, websites are
not opening. www.khaleejtimes.com, www.timesofindia.com,
www.icicibank.com, www.dinamalar.com, www.kerala.com etc.

If any one having any solution to setup the internet
explorer or security seting or other setting sugestion
please send me information on my email address
atulzala@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Ashok
1 answer Last reply
More about internet explorer problem

    http://www.homenethelp.com/web/howto/net.asp
    check your set up against this site
    peter
    "Ashok" <atulzala@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Dear User
    > We are using ADSL internet connection and internet
    > sharing. On the host computer I can open all the web
    > sites but on the cliant computer all the web sites are
    > not opening. (We are using small home networking throug
    > windows XP set up) Following, for examples, websites are
    > not opening. www.khaleejtimes.com, www.timesofindia.com,
    > www.icicibank.com, www.dinamalar.com, www.kerala.com etc.
    >
    > If any one having any solution to setup the internet
    > explorer or security seting or other setting sugestion
    > please send me information on my email address
    > atulzala@yahoo.com.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Ashok

Internet Explorer Windows XP