Internet explorer Problem

August 25, 2004 12:15:03 PM

Dear User
We are using ADSL internet connection and internet
sharing. On the host computer I can open all the web
sites but on the cliant computer all the web sites are
not opening. (We are using small home networking throug
windows XP set up) Following, for examples, websites are
not opening. www.khaleejtimes.com, www.timesofindia.com,
www.icicibank.com, www.dinamalar.com, www.kerala.com etc.

If any one having any solution to setup the internet
explorer or security seting or other setting sugestion
please send me information on my email address
atulzala@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Ashok
August 25, 2004 10:37:26 PM