makingthemaker

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2007
I need a crysis beta key for all you guys out there that either no longer need yours or have extras. The beta client is now public on fileplanet, but you still need a key. Please please please help, really wannna see this game. Please email me at dmthompson@uscupstate.edu or pm me, but prefer email. Thanks all!

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006
WOW, FP sucks the balls, they had their batch 4 on forever, milking it to get $$, you know their subscriber base jumps, I know people that wouldve never have gotten a subscription from there get em, with their under minimum req PCs.. they got keys, tried it on LOW for 5 min killing turtles and stopped playing GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Then they make it public, kept the OPEN link on while there were no public keys, after going through the slow loading webpages to be greeted by a "sorry no more keys", now they got MORE subscriber keys? W-T-F!

/done my ranting

enPhotic

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2006
I think they were screwing around with their public download servers too, to get people to subscribe. It was a 1.3 gig download and it took FOREVER because it kept getting "Network Server Error" or some crap constantly, and then shoving me back to the end of the waiting line. It must've done that about 4 times, each time waiting another 45 minutes to start downloading again.
I know it wasn't my own connection dropping, but I'm not surprised.

The beta's got a lot of issues. People were comparing the game a lot to BF2/2142. I think Crysis is more fun though.

spuddyt

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
still waiting, and I think the royal mail is going on strike AGAIN (they seem to like doing it every few weeks) so there will inevitably be a HUGE backlog and the card will arrive on the day after Crysis has come out so I won't have that OMGROFLMELONHAXHOWDIDTHEYMAKEITLOOKSOGOODness because I will have seen loads of screenshots owing to desperation :(

spuddyt

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
I ended up not risking anything and getting a sapphire 2900 pro which should rape my old 8600 and will hopefully not leave me with a severe case of buyer's remorse

spuddyt

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
yeah, back to the sailient point of the thread... if anyone has a spare Crysis beta key that they don't want for some reason, pls PM me :ange:
you know you want to give it to me....

jujkiklol

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2007
Can some one please send me a crysis beta key, my email is: hujibla@msn.com
i will be very grateful and ill trade my soul for it!

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
to be honest m8 the beta isnt worth really getting....after playing it im thinking about not buying crysis...but i guess ill wait for the demo and then judge it ;), considering that this version of the beta is couple months old, without any updates.

cafuddled

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Actually it has been updated a fair few times, it has a system of stealth updates that I did not even notice till I seen the map change to make it more even. The game is getting better and runs smoother now, but… why would this beta put you off? It’s a very good multiplayer game, and you know that the single players going to be great. Also the DX10 version of the multiplayer game is going to be a fair bit different than the DX9 beta test. It will have destructible maps and enhanced graphics, as well as enhanced performance.

When does the Demo come out for this game?

stanley85

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2006
hmm..have somone has anymore key to spare? I have to be a subscriber in fileplanet which means i have to pay money in order to get the key.. email me at mygame85@hotmail.com thank you very much.