Where?

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Where might I find the information, downloads page, etc for this chaos
empires variation I'm seeing... I still remember AR from 09... sorta played
it a little but never really got into it, but now sometimes I get bored and
play other games... so why not keep playing d2? even if it's a stretched
form of it? lol

--
Thanks,

Brandon

*n2trains-bot (CHAT CLIENT)
7 answers Last reply
More about where
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    "n2trains" <n2trains@gmail.com> wrote in
    news:36raemF55lhtvU1@individual.net:

    > Where might I find the information, downloads page, etc for this chaos
    > empires variation I'm seeing... I still remember AR from 09... sorta
    > played it a little but never really got into it, but now sometimes I
    > get bored and play other games... so why not keep playing d2? even if
    > it's a stretched form of it? lol
    >

    http://www.planetdiablo.com/chaosempire/ubereng.htm

    You'll enjoy CE. I can't seem to get away from it. It's 4:15AM and I'm
    just shutting down for the night. Had to get my WP in the Far Oasis,
    lol. I've come to the conclusion that I'm much more addicted to the mod
    than I ever was to the original game.

    Have fun!!

    Diane
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:15:14 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >"n2trains" <n2trains@gmail.com> wrote in
    >news:36raemF55lhtvU1@individual.net:
    >
    >> Where might I find the information, downloads page, etc for this chaos
    >> empires variation I'm seeing... I still remember AR from 09... sorta
    >> played it a little but never really got into it, but now sometimes I
    >> get bored and play other games... so why not keep playing d2? even if
    >> it's a stretched form of it? lol
    >>
    >
    >http://www.planetdiablo.com/chaosempire/ubereng.htm
    >
    >You'll enjoy CE. I can't seem to get away from it. It's 4:15AM and I'm
    >just shutting down for the night. Had to get my WP in the Far Oasis,
    >lol. I've come to the conclusion that I'm much more addicted to the mod
    >than I ever was to the original game.
    >
    >Have fun!!
    >
    >Diane

    Or the direct site, http://chaosempire.net/download.htm . Just
    (finally) remembered to upgrade to 7.51 last night.

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    ald wrote:
    > On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:15:14 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    >>"n2trains" <n2trains@gmail.com> wrote in
    >>news:36raemF55lhtvU1@individual.net:
    >>
    >>
    >>>Where might I find the information, downloads page, etc for this chaos
    >>>empires variation I'm seeing... I still remember AR from 09... sorta
    >>>played it a little but never really got into it, but now sometimes I
    >>>get bored and play other games... so why not keep playing d2? even if
    >>>it's a stretched form of it? lol
    >>>
    >>
    >>http://www.planetdiablo.com/chaosempire/ubereng.htm
    >>
    >>You'll enjoy CE. I can't seem to get away from it. It's 4:15AM and I'm
    >>just shutting down for the night. Had to get my WP in the Far Oasis,
    >>lol. I've come to the conclusion that I'm much more addicted to the mod
    >>than I ever was to the original game.
    >>
    >>Have fun!!
    >>
    >>Diane
    >
    >
    > Or the direct site, http://chaosempire.net/download.htm . Just
    > (finally) remembered to upgrade to 7.51 last night.
    >
    > what does the 7.51 upgrade change? I am useing 7.50 and I am very
    pleased with that. Should I upgrade?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:02:07 -0500, sidekick
    <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

    >> what does the 7.51 upgrade change? I am useing 7.50 and I am very
    >pleased with that. Should I upgrade?

    Truth be told, nothing that I noticed, unless it was responsible for a
    Sur appearing in my shared stash (the highest I'd remembered having
    was a Sol), but that's more likely a symptom of CRS ;-) Then again,
    I'm still only starting out in Act 1/Normal, but decided that I just
    wanted to have the latest version.

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in
    news:mslh01pjtl1bnttbt1snuke9423dal6nuc@4ax.com:

    > On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:02:07 -0500, sidekick
    > <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
    >
    >>> what does the 7.51 upgrade change? I am useing 7.50 and I am very
    >>pleased with that. Should I upgrade?
    >
    > Truth be told, nothing that I noticed, unless it was responsible for a
    > Sur appearing in my shared stash (the highest I'd remembered having
    > was a Sol), but that's more likely a symptom of CRS ;-) Then again,
    > I'm still only starting out in Act 1/Normal, but decided that I just
    > wanted to have the latest version.
    >
    > ald

    I haven't found a Sur, but I have about 7 Zods.

    Diane
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    ald wrote:
    > On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:02:07 -0500, sidekick
    > <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>>what does the 7.51 upgrade change? I am useing 7.50 and I am very
    >>
    >>pleased with that. Should I upgrade?
    >
    >
    > Truth be told, nothing that I noticed, unless it was responsible for a
    > Sur appearing in my shared stash (the highest I'd remembered having
    > was a Sol), but that's more likely a symptom of CRS ;-) Then again,
    > I'm still only starting out in Act 1/Normal, but decided that I just
    > wanted to have the latest version.
    >


    Ok now that you bring it up, how does the shared stash work? I play on
    tcp/ip with my daughter. Is she supposed to be able to access my shared
    stash? If that is the way it is, then we are not doing something right.
    When I put something in she cant see it.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 17:11:06 -0500, sidekick
    <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

    >Ok now that you bring it up, how does the shared stash work? I play on
    >tcp/ip with my daughter. Is she supposed to be able to access my shared
    >stash? If that is the way it is, then we are not doing something right.
    > When I put something in she cant see it.

    I don't think so. She's on a different computer, right? The idea of
    the shared stash (at least as far as my understanding of it goes) is
    that it allows you to share stuff between characters on the same
    machine, so, for instance, my Zon can share stuff with my Druid. At
    the moment, I have all dolls, gems, oils, and such in there, as well
    as many of the sets and uniques my Zon gambled when she made the
    mistake (since she ended up leaving over 4 million gold on the ground
    when I accidentally exited the game) of selling a Valuable Elixir. My
    Druid will also put any magic or rare arrows in there, for the Zon to
    pick up in her next game.

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Diablo Video Games