Confused about Backup Command

Hello,
I just purchased a new computer with Windows XP and
I want to restore some files. The backup command is
missing from the System tools menu. Where is it and how
do I intall it to the System menu? I tried the
troubleshooting section in windows and nothing worked.
I would appereciate any help on this matter thanx.
2 answers Last reply
More about confused backup command

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302894
    HOW TO: Install Backup from the CD-ROM in Windows XP Home Edition

    PattyL

    "TENPOUNDCAKE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I just purchased a new computer with Windows XP and
    > I want to restore some files. The backup command is
    > missing from the System tools menu. Where is it and how
    > do I intall it to the System menu? I tried the
    > troubleshooting section in windows and nothing worked.
    > I would appereciate any help on this matter thanx.

    No backup really works in XP.
    But Drive Image does.
    I use two hard drives.
    Save image of main drive to second drive.
    Takes four minutes to replace my entire installation.

    http://home.kooee.com.au/kingull/xp.html?
    You can email me via above.

Backup Command Prompt Microsoft Windows XP