Confused about Backup Command

Hello,
I just purchased a new computer with Windows XP and
I want to restore some files. The backup command is
missing from the System tools menu. Where is it and how
do I intall it to the System menu? I tried the
troubleshooting section in windows and nothing worked.
I would appereciate any help on this matter thanx.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302894
HOW TO: Install Backup from the CD-ROM in Windows XP Home Edition

PattyL

"TENPOUNDCAKE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I just purchased a new computer with Windows XP and
> I want to restore some files. The backup command is
> missing from the System tools menu. Where is it and how
> do I intall it to the System menu? I tried the
> troubleshooting section in windows and nothing worked.
> I would appereciate any help on this matter thanx.

No backup really works in XP.
But Drive Image does.
I use two hard drives.
Save image of main drive to second drive.
Takes four minutes to replace my entire installation.

http://home.kooee.com.au/kingull/xp.html?
You can email me via above.