New Every Two on Aircards ?

Paul

Splendid

I just got my first bill for National Broadband Access, the $79/mo unlimited
plan. I have the 5220 1xEVDO Aircard. This is a data-only card, of
course. I notice on the bill they list all the options available on the
account, silly items like 3 way calling, caller ID, etc. "New Every Two" is
listed as well. Do you think Verizon will be giving us new Aircards every 2
years if we want, or do you suppose this is a little oversight in the VZW
billing computer?

-- Paul

No