How do I login to multiple desktops? Thanks.

Thank you very much for your quick response.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279765&Product=winxp

> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

> "Diane Walker" wrote:
>
> | How do I login to multiple desktops? Thanks.

The article said Fast User Switching is not supported in the Windows XP
Professional-based computers that are part of Domain network. Do you have
any suggestions on how to setup multiple desktops for Windows XP
Professional in the Domain network? Thanks.

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" <mrxp2004@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message
> How To Use the Fast User Switching Feature in Windows XP

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279765&Product=winxp

> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

> "Diane Walker" wrote:
>
> | How do I login to multiple desktops? Thanks.

Hi Diane,

That is not supported. On a domain, you are restricted to one logon. There
is the multiple desktop tool (similar in how it works to a Linux
installation), perhaps this is what you want?

Look at the Virtual Desktop manager:

Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone