SP2 display problem

Installed SP2 onto XP Pro. Re-boot came up looking a bit strange: big image,
no blue scrolling lights. Desktop was in 4 colors, low resolution.
Re-booted. Start-up looked normal, but desktop was still crude. Went to
Control Panel Display Settings. Tried to reset screen resolution, but bars
didn't move. Selected monitor. Lists only Default Monitor. (I have a NEC
Multisync XV17+ that was working fine a couple of hours ago.) Properties
button dead. Advanced settings don't work.

Any ideas? If not, can someone tell me how to uninstall SP2? Thanks in
advance.

Ed Devlin
1 answer Last reply
More about display problem

    Have you tried updating your video drivers? Try going up to the site for
    your video card and getting the most recent ones. See if that works.

    --
    Kelli Zielinski
    Please reply to the group

    <edevlin@aacraosw.org> wrote in message
    > Installed SP2 onto XP Pro. Re-boot came up looking a bit strange: big
    > image, no blue scrolling lights. Desktop was in 4 colors, low resolution.
    > Re-booted. Start-up looked normal, but desktop was still crude. Went to
    > Control Panel Display Settings. Tried to reset screen resolution, but bars
    > didn't move. Selected monitor. Lists only Default Monitor. (I have a NEC
    > Multisync XV17+ that was working fine a couple of hours ago.) Properties
    > button dead. Advanced settings don't work.
    >
    > Any ideas? If not, can someone tell me how to uninstall SP2? Thanks in
    > advance.
    >
    > Ed Devlin

Windows XP