Pranking/raging/spamming/griefing/teamkilling

aziraphale

Distinguished
May 6, 2004
What a bunch of sad disgusting losers. I hate how guys like this ruin it for all the others. You guys should have your right to surf the internet taken away.

aziraphale

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

stupid kiddo. :sleep:

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006

That's what I'm trying to say!!! It's even funnier when the botters and hackers get tk'd cause that really pissed them off.

You should get xfire man we would have a blast.

Do you know urs246? he's from sheffield part of UK or something

Sengoku

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2007
Scars, do you have any interesting insight into the whys and whats of "antisocial play", or is this just a pointless attempt to troll for users for your channel?

Because it looks like you just asked for help spamming. Here.

uk_gangsta

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2006
LOL see your all getting bitchey and winging just becuase i said i tk. What is wrong with you do you not ever go out or something get a life outside of your computer maybe?????!!!

aziraphale

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Probably sometime, when you grow up, you will learn, that there's also other people around you. And you'll find out the hard way how much you need them to get along with your life. I suggest you work on your attitude kiddo.

uk_gangsta

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2006
stfu you gimp you dont even no what job i have or how old i am so i think you should know your facts before you acuse people of anything, i suggest you get a life, get of your computer, and log OF FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 20 YEARS. Oh and also go out and have some fun it sounds like you need some.

aziraphale

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

No I don't know how old you are and I couldn't care less about your job. What I know for sure, and that's a fact, is that you behave like a spoiled little brat. And it amuses me how you reassure me of that.

uk_gangsta

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2006

No, i think you are mistaken, I behave like a normal person, with a REAL life. Where as you are seeming to behave as though you dont have a life outside of the internet, someone with no friends, and a complete social tard. Please keep reasuring me of this fact by quoting me and replying to me of how you arnt and im such a bad perosn etc etc. :sleep:

infornography42

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
You are one of those pricks who shout out random numbers while people try to count aren't you? I bet you find it hilarious when you pester someone to the point where they yell at you and storm off. And I feel sorry for any puppies in your vicinity.

Really. I'm not even going to ask why idiots like you behave in such an antisocial manner, I'm just going to go about my business and hope we never meet. Have a fun and lonely life.

the3stars

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
TK is fun if the game has gotten boring, and the person you're killing is up for it. The level of absurdity involved in it makes it a blast.

Some games encourage TK, i think, by making it so damn funny. Its pretty funny to see someone jump infront of a plan that is committed to take off in BF2. Its also kinda funny to just be there talking to someone while there is a lull in the action, and then just randomly pull a pistol out and blast his brains out. But it does get old, and its certainly not funny for the person getting kill, if they aren't in on it.

If you're gonna TK, make sure your target is cool with it. Otherwise, save everyone the trouble and just ban yourself from the server.

TRENDING THREADS