Help 'not enough virtual memory or paging file quota is av..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi, I've just finished making a nice new computer, loaded
a new oem XP pro on and after a few niggles this problem
keeps coming up 'not enough virtual memory or paging file
quota is available to complete the specified operation'.
just new to the building game so not to sure what's going
on. any help would be brill
regards

map

"Bloater" wrote:

> hi, I've just finished making a nice new computer, loaded
> a new oem XP pro on and after a few niggles this problem
> keeps coming up 'not enough virtual memory or paging file
> quota is available to complete the specified operation'.
> just new to the building game so not to sure what's going
> on. any help would be brill
> regards

Open up "system" properties and click the advanced tab,then the settings
button and advanced again,You can increase your VM here.