Windows Explorer, Control Panel, Internet Explorer does no..

August 27, 2004 2:15:05 PM

When I click on Windows explorer, it does not open, I click on IE explorer it
does not open; I click on control panel, it does not open...what's happening
? I re-installed/repaired Windows XP and I am still facing the same problem.
Can someone tell me why ? Thanks in advance
Anonymous
August 27, 2004 9:29:40 PM

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:15:05 -0700, LawryRod wrote:

> When I click on Windows explorer, it does not open, I click on IE explorer it
> does not open; I click on control panel, it does not open...what's happening
> ? I re-installed/repaired Windows XP and I am still facing the same problem.
> Can someone tell me why ? Thanks in advance

Are just the shortcuts broken or are these programs completely
inaccessible? What happens if you type "explorer.exe" (without the quotes)
in the Start> Run box and click OK?

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User