Windows Explorer, Control Panel, Internet Explorer does no..

When I click on Windows explorer, it does not open, I click on IE explorer it
does not open; I click on control panel, it does not open...what's happening
? I re-installed/repaired Windows XP and I am still facing the same problem.
Can someone tell me why ? Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about windows explorer control panel internet explorer

    On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:15:05 -0700, LawryRod wrote:

    > When I click on Windows explorer, it does not open, I click on IE explorer it
    > does not open; I click on control panel, it does not open...what's happening
    > ? I re-installed/repaired Windows XP and I am still facing the same problem.
    > Can someone tell me why ? Thanks in advance

    Are just the shortcuts broken or are these programs completely
    inaccessible? What happens if you type "explorer.exe" (without the quotes)
    in the Start> Run box and click OK?

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

Windows Explorer Internet Explorer Control Panel Windows XP