File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks .

Would my Windows Update conection improve if I were to include File and
Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks ?

Hi,

No, that has nothing to do with it. That is a local client for file sharing
on a local lan.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> No, that has nothing to do with it. That is a local client for file sharing
> on a local lan.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Nicholas B" <stanpatanne@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
> > Would my Windows Update conection improve if I were to include File
> > and
> > Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks ?

Thankyou...I've been overdoing it a bit today .