Uninstall Folders SP2

Jim

After installing SP2, I've looked in my Windows folder and the first several
folders are all uninstall folders. Can I delete these?

"Jim" <jmcconaughey@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
> After installing SP2, I've looked in my Windows folder and the first
> several folders are all uninstall folders. Can I delete these?

Yes, if you're sure you aren't going to uninstall SP2 and then uninstall
that update.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

Hi,

As long as you are sure that you will not need to uninstall any of the
associated updates, then it is perfectly safe to delete the uninstall
folders.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/