Automated System Recovery

Is there a way to create an Automated System Recovery on
anything other than a floppy disk? I am using a laptop
that has no floppy drive.

My sincern appreciation to anyone who can help me with
this problem.
1 answer Last reply
More about automated system recovery

    "HB" <hboisvert@dpatraining.com> wrote:

    >Is there a way to create an Automated System Recovery on
    >anything other than a floppy disk? I am using a laptop
    >that has no floppy drive.

    No, this feature is limited. Get some third-party solution instead.

    --
    (tm)

Floppy Disk Microsoft System Recovery Windows XP