Two and a half men

dlsmoker

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
So, what do you think about the s09ep01? I think ashton made a good impression overall, but still room for improvement.

i would be suprised if they took the show further; the reason they got ashton was because they were signed for one more season and had to fulfill their contracts with the other actors despite charlie being fired. Problem is, with the new cast, the show might run longer now...... at least john cryer will get more work out of it

tjosborne

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
so after the season i lol. angus aka jake leaves the cast, im assuming. cryer and kutcher keep on? decent season though, ill continue to watch. WAYYYYYYYYYYYYbetter than mike n molly right?????

Melissa991

Honorable
Mar 28, 2012
Ashton hasn't been employed to fill Sheen's void, he isn't a replacement of Charlie Harper. He did a good job. People just miss Charlie Sheen’s talent on the show.

yang0409

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
The timing of introduction in the show makes people think that way. At first, I thought the same way. But I think the staff are smart enough to know that Charlie's character is irreplaceable or if it would be it wouldn't be that easy. So, that's what made me realize that the purpose is not really to replace his character

braycraig7

Honorable
Aug 29, 2012
My friends told me about this show,when i've watched it on tvshowservers its really worked..lol
short man have awesome talent and funniest expression too....love to watch.