Doh! Uber Diablo

Okay, I just realized i ran across uber diablo. I'm in game 2341232 on
West if you want to help with him
(I'm sure I'll need it)
2 answers Last reply
More about uber diablo

    Thanks much. Low anni is better than none.

    I think it was ds506@ncf.ca that wrote something like...

    >Okay, I just realized i ran across uber diablo. I'm in game 2341232 on
    >West if you want to help with him
    >(I'm sure I'll need it)

    My smiter got him. Only a low anni though. : (
    15 attrib
    16 res
    10% exp

    Ashen Shugar