Messenger(s)

Hi,

I have the normal Messenger and MSN Messenger (which I prefer) - Anyone know
how I can turn off the normal Messenger when I boot up and have just the MSN
Messenger start?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
2 answers Last reply
More about messenger

    Hi,

    Control Panel/Add & Remove/Windows Components, uninstall the Windows
    Messenger.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    NoWaySpammers wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have the normal Messenger and MSN Messenger (which I prefer) -
    > Anyone know how I can turn off the normal Messenger when I boot up
    > and have just the MSN Messenger start?
    >
    > Any help much appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers
    Go here: http://www.dougknox.com/ . When you get there, click "Win XP Tips"
    on the left side of the window/next scroll down the right side and you will
    find two script files for Windows Messenger, one to disable and one to
    remove it. Make your choice.

    --
    Gene K

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP