Outlook Express

When at work I use Outlook and I try to send a ASCII file
to my home where I use Outlook Express it doesn't come
thru. I get a large file with my header that I sent but
no attachment. If I look at the properties it says its a
Winmail document. Why does my Outlook send a ASCII
message but my Outlook Express won't bring it in as an
attachment? Its just a large file in code. It used to
work. Thanks Wayne

"wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When at work I use Outlook and I try to send a ASCII file
> to my home where I use Outlook Express it doesn't come
> thru. I get a large file with my header that I sent but
> no attachment. If I look at the properties it says its a
> Winmail document. Why does my Outlook send a ASCII
> message but my Outlook Express won't bring it in as an
> attachment? Its just a large file in code. It used to
> work. Thanks Wayne

Make sure you send in plain text. Outlook Express cannot interpret
Outlook's RTF format.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com