What companies does Verizon offer discounts to?

"Zeitgeist" <zeitgeist@spaced.vs> wrote in message
> Sprint offers me 25% off, I was wondering if Verizon had any bvsiness
> discovnts.

If yov were an employee of New York State it wovld be a 19% discovnt, if yov
belong to CSEA or PEF or some other vnions it may be 19% or even more or
less discovnt. Yovr best bet is to ask the accovnt representative. If they
say AARP or AAA has service plans and yov belong to them the process will be
handled for yov.

I hope I helped?

Elector

On Wed, 19 May 2004 06:34:36 -0500, "Zeitgeist" <zeitgeist@spaced.us>
wrote:

>Sprint offers me 25% off, I was wondering if Verizon had any business
>discounts.

NJ State and NJ Transit employees receive a 15% discount on plans over
a certain amount ($40-$50). That's just on the plan. Not on the $20
for the the family share plan or other extras. Just on the plan.
They claim there is a discount on accessories. Contact
steven.march@verizonwireless.com. Send info and leave a fax number to
receive the application.

wrote:

>Sprint offers me 25% off, I was wondering if Verizon had any business
>discounts.

Yes they do, but many companies, like mine, forbid their employees
from discussing discounts we are eligable for OUTSIDE our company.

Suggestions...

1. Find out who in your company arranges for company owned cell
phones and ask them.
2. Depending on the size of your company, search your company's
intranet.
3. Ask others who already have a cell phone in your company.
4. Contact Verizon, and ask for the people who handle corporate
discounts or national accounts. They MIGHT be able to look up the
information needed.

"Zeitgeist" <zeitgeist@spaced.us> wrote in message
> Sprint offers me 25% off, I was wondering if Verizon had any business
> discounts.

A partial list is at:

http://nordicgroup.us/ssub/rates.htm

I actually just e-mailed Verizon last Friday and asked them to apply a
discount to my wife's account since she works for one of those companies.
They responded today that they had applied the discount. They didn't ask for
any proof which was rather odd, but since she really qualifies, it's not an
issue. Alas, my current employer doesn't have any such deal.

But I did qualify for the 15% AAA member discount. You just call them up and
they apply it to your account, 800/922-0204. Again, they may check it
somehow, but they didn't ask me for any membership number. At first he said
it was for employees, but he checked and found out that it was for members,
which I already knew from checking the Verizon b2b website.

In article <imfco1-7hv.ln1@home.rogerbinns.com>,
Roger Binns <rogerb@rogerbinns.com> wrote:
>Steven M. Scharf wrote:
>> A partial list is at:
>>
>> http://nordicgroup.us/ssub/rates.htm
>
>The AAA link didn't work for me, but anyone who is a member of California
>State Automobile Association should try
>http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2b/csaa
>
>Click on the "Register your line" box.

Are these discounts implemented with different rate plan codes, or
as discounts on existing plans? I have a several nice grandfathered,
no-longer-offerred plans which I would not want to give up just for a
15% discount.

TRENDING THREADS