activating XP with no internet connection?

I have a desktop at a location with no internet. This computer is 2 yrs. old
and I had to reinstall XP from the disk that originally came with the
computer new. It was activated on this same computer by internet 2 yrs ago. I
have 26 days left. What to do??Thanks in advance, B.

homer

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

call 800 number

"Big B" wrote:

> I have a desktop at a location with no internet. This computer is 2 yrs. old
> and I had to reinstall XP from the disk that originally came with the
> computer new. It was activated on this same computer by internet 2 yrs ago. I
> have 26 days left. What to do??Thanks in advance, B.

Hi,

Start/programs/accessories/system tools/activate windows - use the option to
phone in activation.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Big B" <BigB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a desktop at a location with no internet. This computer is 2 yrs.
>old
> and I had to reinstall XP from the disk that originally came with the
> computer new. It was activated on this same computer by internet 2 yrs
> ago. I
> have 26 days left. What to do??Thanks in advance, B.

Reactivate Windows after you restore your pc
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305356&Product=winxp

Reactive Windows by phone, etc.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307890&Product=winxp