activating XP with no internet connection?

I have a desktop at a location with no internet. This computer is 2 yrs. old
and I had to reinstall XP from the disk that originally came with the
computer new. It was activated on this same computer by internet 2 yrs ago. I
have 26 days left. What to do??Thanks in advance, B.
3 answers Last reply
More about activating internet connection

    call 800 number

    "Big B" wrote:

    > I have a desktop at a location with no internet. This computer is 2 yrs. old
    > and I had to reinstall XP from the disk that originally came with the
    > computer new. It was activated on this same computer by internet 2 yrs ago. I
    > have 26 days left. What to do??Thanks in advance, B.

    Hi,

    Start/programs/accessories/system tools/activate windows - use the option to
    phone in activation.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Big B" <BigB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a desktop at a location with no internet. This computer is 2 yrs.
    >old
    > and I had to reinstall XP from the disk that originally came with the
    > computer new. It was activated on this same computer by internet 2 yrs
    > ago. I
    > have 26 days left. What to do??Thanks in advance, B.

    Reactivate Windows after you restore your pc
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305356&Product=winxp

    Reactive Windows by phone, etc.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307890&Product=winxp

    "Big B" <BigB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a desktop at a location with no internet. This computer is 2 yrs.
    old
    > and I had to reinstall XP from the disk that originally came with the
    > computer new. It was activated on this same computer by internet 2 yrs
    ago. I
    > have 26 days left. What to do??Thanks in advance, B.

Windows XP Computers Internet Connection Internet