Viewing The Discussion Boards

Hi ALl,
My discussion board window is 4" x 6", is there al way to enlarge it?
When I click on a subject it then opens in the window directly next to the
thread window thats also 4"x6", can I enlarge either window?
Thanks
--
KarenB

Hold your mouse on any border you see on your screen until the mouse changes
to a two sided arrow. When it becomes the two sided arrow, left-click and
hold while you drag the window to the size you want.
I don't know what News Reader you are using, but I have Outlook Express, and
there are a few ways to view the different panes. On the toolbar click on
view>layout... and make any changes you want.

"KarenB" <nbsangel@discussions.net> wrote in message
> Hi ALl,
> My discussion board window is 4" x 6", is there al way to enlarge it?
> When I click on a subject it then opens in the window directly next to the
> thread window thats also 4"x6", can I enlarge either window?
> Thanks
> --
> KarenB

Hi Ivee,
Thank you for your response, sadly I've tried this. I have Windows XP, and
use MSN email version 9 dial-up. What happens is this: If I try to drag the
main topics to the left(over the list of other topics), all I get is the
"hand/finger pointer", if I go to the right, it makes the 2nd window for
reading the topic details posts/reponses very narrow.
I guess what I should have asked is there a way to open these two viewing
windows(questions)+(responses), opened together on full screen. Sorry about
that, This is the way I should have asked in the 1st place and saved you some
time. :(
Thank You for your response, hopefully you can help now that I've corrected
my question. :)
KarenB

"lvee" wrote:

> Hold your mouse on any border you see on your screen until the mouse changes
> to a two sided arrow. When it becomes the two sided arrow, left-click and
> hold while you drag the window to the size you want.
> I don't know what News Reader you are using, but I have Outlook Express, and
> there are a few ways to view the different panes. On the toolbar click on
> view>layout... and make any changes you want.
>
> "KarenB" <nbsangel@discussions.net> wrote in message
> > Hi ALl,
> > My discussion board window is 4" x 6", is there al way to enlarge it?
> > When I click on a subject it then opens in the window directly next to the
> > thread window thats also 4"x6", can I enlarge either window?
> > Thanks
> > --
> > KarenB

Sorry, I don't know anything about MSN email version 9 dial-up. I use
Outlook Express that came bundled with my pc, and once I was taught how to
use it from some of the members here, I'm glad I do. It is very easy to
use, has some very handy features, and I like the layout.
> Hi Ivee,
> Thank you for your response, sadly I've tried this. I have Windows XP,
and
> use MSN email version 9 dial-up. What happens is this: If I try to drag
the
> main topics to the left(over the list of other topics), all I get is the
> "hand/finger pointer", if I go to the right, it makes the 2nd window for
> reading the topic details posts/reponses very narrow.
> I guess what I should have asked is there a way to open these two viewing
> windows(questions)+(responses), opened together on full screen. Sorry
about
> that, This is the way I should have asked in the 1st place and saved you
some
> time. :(
> Thank You for your response, hopefully you can help now that I've
corrected
> my question. :)
> KarenB
>
> "lvee" wrote:
>
> > Hold your mouse on any border you see on your screen until the mouse
changes
> > to a two sided arrow. When it becomes the two sided arrow, left-click
and
> > hold while you drag the window to the size you want.
> > I don't know what News Reader you are using, but I have Outlook Express,
and
> > there are a few ways to view the different panes. On the toolbar click
on
> > view>layout... and make any changes you want.
> >
> > "KarenB" <nbsangel@discussions.net> wrote in message
> > > Hi ALl,
> > > My discussion board window is 4" x 6", is there al way to enlarge
it?
> > > When I click on a subject it then opens in the window directly next to
the
> > > thread window thats also 4"x6", can I enlarge either window?
> > > Thanks
> > > --
> > > KarenB

Ivee,
Yippee, I got it....And thanks to you telling me about different ideas,
this and that, I kept playing with it, and BINGO, got it. All I have to do is
"expand files" 1st, then I double-click the original message and BAM, it
opens up into a new screen/window...from there I can read the original
question, and all the responses to that question in one neat full screen
view.... Thanks for not giving up, you encouraged me to keep trying :).
KarenB

"lvee" wrote:

> Sorry, I don't know anything about MSN email version 9 dial-up. I use
> Outlook Express that came bundled with my pc, and once I was taught how to
> use it from some of the members here, I'm glad I do. It is very easy to
> use, has some very handy features, and I like the layout.
> "KarenB" <nbsangel@discussions.net> wrote in message
> > Hi Ivee,
> > Thank you for your response, sadly I've tried this. I have Windows XP,
> and
> > use MSN email version 9 dial-up. What happens is this: If I try to drag
> the
> > main topics to the left(over the list of other topics), all I get is the
> > "hand/finger pointer", if I go to the right, it makes the 2nd window for
> > reading the topic details posts/reponses very narrow.
> > I guess what I should have asked is there a way to open these two viewing
> > windows(questions)+(responses), opened together on full screen. Sorry
> about
> > that, This is the way I should have asked in the 1st place and saved you
> some
> > time. :(
> > Thank You for your response, hopefully you can help now that I've
> corrected
> > my question. :)
> > KarenB
> >
> > "lvee" wrote:
> >
> > > Hold your mouse on any border you see on your screen until the mouse
> changes
> > > to a two sided arrow. When it becomes the two sided arrow, left-click
> and
> > > hold while you drag the window to the size you want.
> > > I don't know what News Reader you are using, but I have Outlook Express,
> and
> > > there are a few ways to view the different panes. On the toolbar click
> on
> > > view>layout... and make any changes you want.
> > >
> > > "KarenB" <nbsangel@discussions.net> wrote in message
> it?
> the

Good job, to you!!