how do i clear this stuff out?

Yinyan

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2004

i use autocomplete for e-mail addresses and to fill out online forms. there
are a lot of names and words that appear when i double-click a block to be
filled out. is there any way i can get rid of some of the addresses/names,
etc without getting rid of all of them? even if i can't, how do i get rid of
them, because they are truly on my nerves now, lol.
thanks for your help in advance.

If you want to clear forms and auto-complete when using Internet Explorer,
from the Tools menu select Internet Options. Select the Content tab and
then click on the AutoComplete button. On the AutoComplete Settings screen
you can click the Clear Forms and Clear Passwords buttons. Unfortunately
it's an all or nothing choice.

Please do not send email directly to this alias as it is used for newsgroup
participation only.