billd222

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2001
Well..when the hell is it coming out? :p

Seriously, any news on this? I'm about to toss my evil gigabyte GA-7vrxp into the fires of mount doom.
SO I figure why not just get a mother board that can actually use PC2700 reliably

Bill D.

snotling

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2002
you tell me!

mount doom is in my case...
my CPU sure is hot as mount doom but the old Mobo and CPU are ready for retirement too.

I have a GA-7vtx and a t-byrd 1ghz with a retail box heat sink with a dead fan (I had to unplug it) the only thing that keeps it from burning is the quality of my case a rackmount 4U... Constant airflow from the front to the rear thanks to 2 powerfull fans. 4 10000RPM SCSI HD also help heating things up a bit.

but I'm going nowhere with this!
I want my Nforce too!

Denzien

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2002
Man, you guys feel stifled with only having a Ghz processor?
I was stuck with a K6-III 450 on an EPoX MVP3G5 that couldn't reliably use DIMMs greater than 128MB for 3 years now. Yeah...it has 2MB of on board L2 cache, that's pretty nice, but I reached my breaking point and can't wait longer. Got myself a nice 2000+, an A7V333 and 512MB of PC2700. Now I'm now plotting my dual hammer computer of tomorrow. Just another 2 or 3 years and it will be mine...

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Leadtek keeps releasing these AWESOME boards that hardly anyone actually buys (such as the 7350KDA). Hopefully this board will continue their strive toward excellence.

<font color=blue>You're posting in a forum with class. It may be third class, but it's still class!</font color=blue>