Proof my luck been snatched :)

Hi I been sick last couple days so dont have to go to school I been
doing the pit alot with my fireball sorc to get her levels and to magic
hunt a little. She been ALMOST lucky but not lucky luck. Like she has
found some elite uniques but none I really been looking for she has
found a spike thorn a giant skull TWICE in two days and then things
like when she found a gold scourge it was tornado and NOT storrmlash
and b4 that she found a facet but Instead of cold or even fire which I
could use it was just lightning and today gold sacred armor dropped for
her but it was templers not tyreal might. if I had my luck it would
have been Tyreal so that prove misfit and jorel snatched all my luck
hehe :)

Kaytie
11 answers Last reply
More about proof luck snatched

    On 10 Feb 2005 10:23:54 -0800, "Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> wrote:

    >Hi I been sick last couple days so dont have to go to school I been
    >doing the pit alot with my fireball sorc to get her levels and to magic
    >hunt a little. She been ALMOST lucky but not lucky luck. Like she has
    >found some elite uniques but none I really been looking for she has
    >found a spike thorn a giant skull TWICE in two days and then things
    >like when she found a gold scourge it was tornado and NOT storrmlash
    >and b4 that she found a facet but Instead of cold or even fire which I
    >could use it was just lightning and today gold sacred armor dropped for
    >her but it was templers not tyreal might. if I had my luck it would
    >have been Tyreal so that prove misfit and jorel snatched all my luck
    >hehe :)
    >
    >Kaytie

    Awwwwww poor widdle Kaytie. She has to settle for a lightning facet
    jewel when some of us have never even seen one and their lightning
    strike zon really wants one. *hint hint :-)

    And to make matters worse, she has to settle for finding templars
    armor and finding a giant skull twice... whatever that is. A gold
    scourge that I have no idea what it is either but knowing her luck,
    I'm sure it's pretty good. What's next? You're going to report that
    you just completed the IK set but not have a barb to use it?

    That's it. I wasn't doing it before but now I'm definitely sending my
    skellies, golem, revives, valkyrie, grizzly bear and whoever else I
    find along the way to break that inventory of yours and steal ALL your
    luck.

    <key in maniacal laughter>

    BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    <end laughter>

    Alan :-)
    --
    USWest - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-6 Ladder SC
    USEast - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-4 Ladder & Non, SC & HC

    >And to make matters worse, she has to settle for finding templars
    armor and finding a giant skull twice... whatever that is. A gold
    scourge that I have no idea what it is either but knowing her luck,
    I'm sure it's pretty good. What's next? You're going to report that
    you just completed the IK set but not have a barb to use it?>

    Uh nope but she did find a carrion wind ring but my only druids is
    wearbear not rabies wolf :/

    >That's it. I wasn't doing it before but now I'm definitely sending my
    skellies, golem, revives, valkyrie, grizzly bear and whoever else I
    find along the way to break that inventory of yours and steal ALL your
    luck. <

    Well my wearbear is putting his dire wolves on watchdog duty so :P hehe

    Kaytie

    >You will give them all to Jabber. Especially the facet. My Zeusazon
    says
    okthanksbye.>

    hehe how bout if she give u the aldurs armor u said u were looking for?
    she found one today :)

    Kaytie

    >Let me know when you want to do it. My Iron Golem knows the
    combination to
    the lock. I'll split the proceeds with you.>

    See? u admit u keep stealing my lil bit luck so :P hehe

    Kaytie <-- inocent luck snatching victim

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Alan Ladd wrote:
    >> On 10 Feb 2005 10:23:54 -0800, "Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi I been sick last couple days so dont have to go to school I been
    >>> doing the pit alot with my fireball sorc to get her levels and to
    >>> magic hunt a little. She been ALMOST lucky but not lucky luck. Like
    >>> she has found some elite uniques but none I really been looking for
    >>> she has found a spike thorn a giant skull TWICE in two days and then
    >>> things like when she found a gold scourge it was tornado and NOT
    >>> storrmlash and b4 that she found a facet but Instead of cold or even
    >>> fire which I could use it was just lightning and today gold sacred
    >>> armor dropped for her but it was templers not tyreal might. if I had
    >>> my luck it would have been Tyreal so that prove misfit and jorel
    >>> snatched all my luck hehe :)
    >>>
    >>> Kaytie
    >>
    >> Awwwwww poor widdle Kaytie. She has to settle for a lightning facet
    >> jewel when some of us have never even seen one and their lightning
    >> strike zon really wants one. *hint hint :-)
    >
    > LOL, I just started a 'zon last night too, decided it's time to make a
    > lightning javazon.
    >
    >> And to make matters worse, she has to settle for finding templars
    >> armor and finding a giant skull twice... whatever that is.
    >
    > She gave one of them to me. A nice girl is our Kaytie, even if she does
    > steal luck. It's a high-defence helm, with +25 strength and a socket. Not
    > hugely useful but I'm sure to use it sometime.

    Actually on a bowazon they're quite useful. Good defense, 2 sockets (1-2
    varies), KNOCKBACK (frees up for possible better gloves with cb or socket of
    bow), +mass str (no need to explain)

    >> A gold
    >> scourge that I have no idea what it is either but knowing her luck,
    >> I'm sure it's pretty good. What's next? You're going to report that
    >> you just completed the IK set but not have a barb to use it?
    >>
    >> That's it. I wasn't doing it before but now I'm definitely sending my
    >> skellies, golem, revives, valkyrie, grizzly bear and whoever else I
    >> find along the way to break that inventory of yours and steal ALL your
    >> luck.
    >
    > Let me know when you want to do it. My Iron Golem knows the combination to
    > the lock. I'll split the proceeds with you.
    >
    >> <key in maniacal laughter>
    >>
    >> BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    >>
    >> <end laughter>
    >
    > <Backs away towards the door> Actually, forget that last thing. CU.
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Thanks,

    Brandon

    *n2trains-bot (CHAT CLIENT)

    On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:10:58 +1300, "~misfit~"
    <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:

    >Kaytie wrote:
    >>> And to make matters worse, she has to settle for finding templars
    >> armor and finding a giant skull twice... whatever that is. A gold
    >> scourge that I have no idea what it is either but knowing her luck,
    >> I'm sure it's pretty good. What's next? You're going to report that
    >> you just completed the IK set but not have a barb to use it?>
    >>
    >> Uh nope but she did find a carrion wind ring but my only druids is
    >> wearbear not rabies wolf :/
    >
    >Sweet Mary mother of God! You found a Carrion Wind and an Aldurs Armour
    >since the last posts? You are one lucky lady.

    Yup this means war. You hear me Kaytie? WAR!!! You better get
    something better than those doggies to guard your stash because I'm
    building a Barb with maxxed Grim Ward to scare your doggies and maxxed
    Bash so I don't need to pick the lock to your stash.

    Alan - feeling a little better that he has found a SoJ and Kaytie
    hasn't yet.
    --

    Kaytie wrote:
    > Hi I been sick last couple days so dont have to go to school I been
    > doing the pit alot with my fireball sorc to get her levels and to
    > magic hunt a little. She been ALMOST lucky but not lucky luck. Like
    > she has found some elite uniques but none I really been looking for
    > she has found a spike thorn a giant skull TWICE in two days and then
    > things like when she found a gold scourge it was tornado and NOT
    > storrmlash and b4 that she found a facet but Instead of cold or even
    > fire which I could use it was just lightning and today gold sacred
    > armor dropped for her but it was templers not tyreal might. if I had
    > my luck it would have been Tyreal so that prove misfit and jorel
    > snatched all my luck hehe :)

    And you call that being unlucky? I ran the pit and various other Hell act 1
    bosses from lvl 68 to lvl 83 with my skellymacer who had over 400% mf and in
    all that time I found 4 uniques, all of them normal, and only 2 green set
    pieces that were above normal. I could only WISH for the sought of bad luck
    your having.

    Craig

    ~misfit~ wrote:

    > Sweet Mary mother of God! You found a Carrion Wind and an Aldurs
    Armour
    > since the last posts? You are one lucky lady.
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Nah Aldurs was only elite she found after that. The carrion ring was
    day b4 I just forgot about it. She alos found a steel skull and a
    vampire gaze but they don count cuz they are exctionals not elites.
    Jabber is the 1 who been finding really nice stuff lately u and Jorel
    should go after his luck and leave my poor lil itty bitty luck alone :)

    Kaytie

    Alan Ladd wrote:

    > Yup this means war. You hear me Kaytie? WAR!!! You better get
    > something better than those doggies to guard your stash because I'm
    > building a Barb with maxxed Grim Ward to scare your doggies and
    maxxed
    > Bash so I don't need to pick the lock to your stash.

    Owies go after Jabbers luck he been finding lots of good stuff :)

    > Alan - feeling a little better that he has found a SoJ and Kaytie
    > hasn't yet.

    Well I did find 1 but that was long time ago over a month back when I
    was looking for a shael and couldnt find any and stupid countess drops
    and eld and soj instead

    Kaytie

    On 11 Feb 2005 12:55:39 -0800, "Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> wrote:

    >Alan Ladd wrote:
    >

    >> Yup this means war. You hear me Kaytie? WAR!!! You better get
    >> something better than those doggies to guard your stash because I'm
    >> building a Barb with maxxed Grim Ward to scare your doggies and
    >maxxed
    >> Bash so I don't need to pick the lock to your stash.
    >

    >Owies go after Jabbers luck he been finding lots of good stuff :)
    >>
    >> Alan - feeling a little better that he has found a SoJ and Kaytie
    >> hasn't yet.
    >
    >Well I did find 1 but that was long time ago over a month back when I
    >was looking for a shael and couldnt find any and stupid countess drops
    >and eld and soj instead
    >
    >Kaytie

    Grrrrrrr you couldn't just let me think that I have something you
    don't could you? This just proves that some people are just luckier
    (better) in this game than others :-)

    Alan - feeling a little better that he has a cracked sash that he will
    personalize to remind him of a triumphant Hell Baal run.
    --

    My my, doesn't "Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> look good in that trenchcoat:

    >Hi I been sick last couple days so dont have to go to school I been
    >doing the pit alot with my fireball sorc to get her levels and to magic
    >hunt a little. She been ALMOST lucky but not lucky luck. Like she has
    >found some elite uniques but none I really been looking for she has
    >found a spike thorn a giant skull TWICE in two days and then things
    >like when she found a gold scourge it was tornado and NOT storrmlash
    >and b4 that she found a facet but Instead of cold or even fire which I
    >could use it was just lightning and today gold sacred armor dropped for
    >her but it was templers not tyreal might. if I had my luck it would
    >have been Tyreal so that prove misfit and jorel snatched all my luck
    >hehe :)

    I think I've discovered the secret to MF success... only log in once a week,
    and for a half hour or less. Recent forays, using jabber's MF sorceress, of
    all things, netted things like a lightning skills/life grand charm, gore
    riders and a tomb reaver just popping on and doing little mini MF sessions.
    Either that or it was because I was using someone else's character, and time
    spent was just a purple hen, or a red herring, or whatever the expression is.

    But I think I'll be hard pressed to beat the tals amulet in armour in the same
    game that I managed pretty soon before I hung up the boots on regular play.
    Now that was a good seed if ever I saw one.

Video Games