Nikki

When I was installing and setting up XP, I made a mistake
and put my computer in a domain instead of a
workgroup...now I cannot logon xp at all. Is there anyway
that I can go back in and change my computer to workgroup
instead of domain, or what is the best way to fix this
problem. Thank-you in advance for your help.

Hi, Nikki.

Didn't I just see this question in another newsgroup (Discussion Group)?
See the response someone posted there.

On those rare occasions when you MUST post the same question in multiple
newsgroups, please Cross-post, rather than Multi-post. That is, put all the
newsgroup addresses into a single message. The message will appear in each
group, and all the responses will be in a single coherent thread, which you
can read from any of them - so you won't have to go to all the groups,
looking for answers. Wrong or incomplete answers posted in one group can be
corrected or expanded by a reader in another group. And I won't have to
read the same question over and over; when I read it in one group, it will
be marked Read (for me) in all of them.

For details, see the Help file for these Discussion Groups.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX