"File" drop down tab missing from my taskbar

Does anyone know what I'm talking about with this problem?

Issue: On the taskbar, I am missing the tab for "file".
I only
show: "Edit" "View" "Favorites" "Tools" "Help".

"File" just disappeared one day. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Not sure what you are talking about. Taskbar is at the bottom of your screen
and toolbars are at the top of your open IE screen. Assuming you mean that
the folders option is not showing on your toolbar at the top then right
click to the right of the little house (home page) icon or just to the left
of your address bar or somewhere in between and then click customize and if
it's in the left panel then click on it and click add and it will now be
there. Post back with more accurate information if this isn't what you mean.
{]:~)

Hi, Ide get your system scanned for a possible virus try
House Call its free online and their on google. If its
not a virus it may be some sort of program error and more
importantly what program is this happening to? Internet
explorer , explorer.exe / or just all programs on your pc
that uses some sort of tool bar?

NoFileMenu:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/default.asp?url=/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/regentry/93517.asp

-or-