Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

dialup disconnects when switching between users with XP Home

Tags:
  • Dialup
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
August 30, 2004 11:23:39 AM

Just upgraded to XP Home. Have set up five users.
Initially dialup stayed connected when switching between
users but now disconnects every time we switch. Help please

More about : dialup disconnects switching users home

August 30, 2004 9:14:18 PM

check out http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289669