dialup disconnects when switching between users with XP Home

Just upgraded to XP Home. Have set up five users.
Initially dialup stayed connected when switching between
users but now disconnects every time we switch. Help please
1 answer Last reply
More about dialup disconnects switching users home

    "Glenn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Just upgraded to XP Home. Have set up five users.
    > Initially dialup stayed connected when switching between
    > users but now disconnects every time we switch. Help please

    check out http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289669

Dialup Microsoft Windows XP