Backing up data on a daily basis to a CD

alison

Can anyone send me details on how to back up data on a daily basis to a CD
please? Am very new to all of this!! Many thanks in advance.

Daily is a bit much,every other week is alot,once a month is more to ones
liking. However its up to you,to back-up user data,files,settings,etc,use the
file-transfer-wizard,set computer to old,transfer data to a new folder you
create,when its thru,transfer to a cd.

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:27:22 -0700, Alison <Alison@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Can anyone send me details on how to back up data on a daily basis to a CD
>please? Am very new to all of this!! Many thanks in advance.

Skip down about 6 posts to a post called "Backup.." and look at my answer.

...D.

P>S. Every day is ridiculous, unless you are the police dept or something or a
big company & keep stats & records, in which case you wouldn't be asking
here..

alison

My post was just a quick phrase that I used "every day" meaning really not
every day if you know what I mean!!! thanks for your help!

"...D." wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:27:22 -0700, Alison <Alison@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Can anyone send me details on how to back up data on a daily basis to a CD
> >please? Am very new to all of this!! Many thanks in advance.
>
> Skip down about 6 posts to a post called "Backup.." and look at my answer.
>
> ...D.
>
> P>S. Every day is ridiculous, unless you are the police dept or something or a
> big company & keep stats & records, in which case you wouldn't be asking
> here..

alison