CE - Charms and stuff

I'm a packrat. I have a terrible habit of filling my inventory with these
things. How do I know which are the charms worth keeping and which I
should just toss. In my simplistic mind, I seem to think that EVERY charm
is gonna make me stronger or more resistant, or more something to make me a
better character. I need to get rid of some of these things.

Diane
29 answers Last reply
More about charms stuff

    Diane wrote:
    > I'm a packrat. I have a terrible habit of filling my inventory with
    these
    > things. How do I know which are the charms worth keeping and which I

    > should just toss. In my simplistic mind, I seem to think that EVERY
    charm
    > is gonna make me stronger or more resistant, or more something to
    make me a
    > better character. I need to get rid of some of these things.

    Save the good ones, cube the lesser luminaries.

    Mickey

    On 11-Feb-2005, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:

    > > How do I know which are the charms worth keeping and which I
    > > should just toss. In my simplistic mind, I seem to think that EVERY
    > > charm
    > > is gonna make me stronger or more resistant, or more something to
    > > make me a
    > > better character. I need to get rid of some of these things.
    >
    > Save the good ones, cube the lesser luminaries.

    Err... are you talking about the 'normal' 3 pgem reroll or something else CE
    specific?
    --
    Don't Panic!

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote

    >On 11-Feb-2005, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    >> > How do I know which are the charms worth keeping and which I
    >> > should just toss. In my simplistic mind, I seem to think that EVERY
    >> > charm
    >> > is gonna make me stronger or more resistant, or more something to
    >> > make me a
    >> > better character. I need to get rid of some of these things.
    >>
    >> Save the good ones, cube the lesser luminaries.
    >
    >Err... are you talking about the 'normal' 3 pgem reroll or something else CE
    >specific?

    Probably the 'normal' 3 pgem reroll.
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in

    > On 11-Feb-2005, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    >> > How do I know which are the charms worth keeping and which I
    >> > should just toss. In my simplistic mind, I seem to think that
    >> > EVERY charm
    >> > is gonna make me stronger or more resistant, or more something to
    >> > make me a
    >> > better character. I need to get rid of some of these things.
    >>
    >> Save the good ones, cube the lesser luminaries.
    >
    > Err... are you talking about the 'normal' 3 pgem reroll or something
    > else CE specific?

    I'm talking about Large Charms, small charms, I have charms of all sizes
    in my inventory and they all do something. But, I have an overabundance
    of these things taking up my inventory space and I'm wondering if some
    of them are redundant. Oh hell, I'll just list them below and maybe
    someone can tell me which are worthwhile and which I can toss:

    Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    Grand Charm of Venom - +15 poison damage over 4 seconds
    Snake's Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    Stone Eye Grand Charm - +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, Cold Resist +
    13%, Fire Resist +7%
    Sharp Grand Charm - +8 to Maximum Damage, +49% to Attack Rating
    Snakes Grand Charm - +37 to Mana
    Tangerine Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +10%
    Coral Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +24%
    Large Charm of Lightening - Adds 1-8 Lightening Damage
    Dread Eye Large Charm - 10% FCR, +3 to Mana, +20 Maximum Stamina, Poison
    Resist +7%
    Bronze Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, +8 to Attack Rating
    Smarm Charm of Flame - Adds 1-2 Fire Damage
    Garnet Small Charm of Life - +10 to Life, Fire Resist +9%
    Grim Eye Large Charm - Adds 1-4 Lightening, +6 Poison Damage over 3
    seconds, +3 to Dexterity, +4 to Mana, +9 to Maximum Stamina, Lightening
    Resist +5%
    Bone Eye Small Charm - +3 to Attack Rating, Adds 1-2 cold, +6 Poison
    Damage over 3 seconds, Fire Resist +3%
    Small Charm of Sustenance - +13 to Life
    Stalwart Grand Charm of Anthrax - 15% Poison Damage over 6 seconds, +36
    Defense
    Plague Eye Grand Charm - +1 to Maximum Damage, +21 to Attack Rating,
    adds 3-6 cold damage, +3 to Dexterity, +12 to Mana
    Azure Large Charm - Cold Resist +5%
    Rugged Large Charm - +24 Maximum Stamina
    Amber Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, Lightening Resist +13%
    Fine Small Charm - +2 to Maximum Damage, +16 to Attack Rating
    Beast Eye Small Charm - Adds 1-2 cold damage, +1 to Dexterity, cold
    resist +7%, 10% extra gold from monsters
    Blood Eye Large Charm - +10% FCR, +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, +2 to
    Dexterity, +9 Maximum Stamina, cold resist +6%

    TIA
    Diane

    Diane wrote:
    > "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in

    >>>Save the good ones, cube the lesser luminaries.
    >>
    >>Err... are you talking about the 'normal' 3 pgem reroll or something
    >>else CE specific?
    >

    > I'm talking about Large Charms, small charms, I have charms of all sizes
    > in my inventory and they all do something. But, I have an overabundance
    > of these things taking up my inventory space and I'm wondering if some
    > of them are redundant. Oh hell, I'll just list them below and maybe
    > someone can tell me which are worthwhile and which I can toss:
    >
    > Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    > Grand Charm of Venom - +15 poison damage over 4 seconds
    > Snake's Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    > Stone Eye Grand Charm - +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, Cold Resist +
    > 13%, Fire Resist +7%
    > Sharp Grand Charm - +8 to Maximum Damage, +49% to Attack Rating
    > Snakes Grand Charm - +37 to Mana
    > Tangerine Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +10%
    > Coral Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +24%
    > Large Charm of Lightening - Adds 1-8 Lightening Damage
    > Dread Eye Large Charm - 10% FCR, +3 to Mana, +20 Maximum Stamina, Poison
    > Resist +7%
    > Bronze Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, +8 to Attack Rating
    > Smarm Charm of Flame - Adds 1-2 Fire Damage
    > Garnet Small Charm of Life - +10 to Life, Fire Resist +9%
    > Grim Eye Large Charm - Adds 1-4 Lightening, +6 Poison Damage over 3
    > seconds, +3 to Dexterity, +4 to Mana, +9 to Maximum Stamina, Lightening
    > Resist +5%
    > Bone Eye Small Charm - +3 to Attack Rating, Adds 1-2 cold, +6 Poison
    > Damage over 3 seconds, Fire Resist +3%
    > Small Charm of Sustenance - +13 to Life
    > Stalwart Grand Charm of Anthrax - 15% Poison Damage over 6 seconds, +36
    > Defense
    > Plague Eye Grand Charm - +1 to Maximum Damage, +21 to Attack Rating,
    > adds 3-6 cold damage, +3 to Dexterity, +12 to Mana
    > Azure Large Charm - Cold Resist +5%
    > Rugged Large Charm - +24 Maximum Stamina
    > Amber Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, Lightening Resist +13%
    > Fine Small Charm - +2 to Maximum Damage, +16 to Attack Rating
    > Beast Eye Small Charm - Adds 1-2 cold damage, +1 to Dexterity, cold
    > resist +7%, 10% extra gold from monsters
    > Blood Eye Large Charm - +10% FCR, +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, +2 to
    > Dexterity, +9 Maximum Stamina, cold resist +6%
    >
    > TIA
    > Diane

    As far as I know, any charm that adds a + to damage is only effective on
    melee weapons only. I mainly save the charms that add to resistance.

    On 11-Feb-2005, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote:

    > someone can tell me which are worthwhile and which I can toss:

    Well, obviously you don't want to 'toss' any of 'em, at the least I would
    hope that you would 'sell' them, even for the pittance you would get.
    I was actually asking Mickey about his comment on cubing 'lesser' charms.
    Lesser here meaning less valuable, nothing to do with size.
    My personal take is that even those huge grand charms are good for new
    characters since they quite often have low or even no level requirements,
    but otherwise, I tend to sell the +3 dex grand charms and others that just
    don't seem to be worth the space they take up. I think Mickey was talking
    about the 'normal LOD' cube re-roll recipe of any magic item and 3 pgems.
    The only one that can decide if you should keep a charm is you, will you
    maybe want it for a new char sometime? Then keep it. If you know that you
    will never ever under any circumstances want it, then sell or re-roll.
    --
    Don't Panic!

    "Diane" <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in

    >>> Save the good ones, cube the lesser luminaries.
    >>
    >> Err... are you talking about the 'normal' 3 pgem reroll or something
    >> else CE specific?

    Toss all but the following

    > I'm talking about Large Charms, small charms, I have charms of all sizes
    > in my inventory and they all do something. But, I have an overabundance
    > of these things taking up my inventory space and I'm wondering if some
    > of them are redundant. Oh hell, I'll just list them below and maybe
    > someone can tell me which are worthwhile and which I can toss:
    > Stone Eye Grand Charm - +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, Cold Resist +
    > 13%, Fire Resist +7%
    > Dread Eye Large Charm - 10% FCR, +3 to Mana, +20 Maximum Stamina, Poison
    > Resist +7%
    > Bronze Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, +8 to Attack Rating
    > Garnet Small Charm of Life - +10 to Life, Fire Resist +9%
    > Small Charm of Sustenance - +13 to Life
    > Amber Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, Lightening Resist +13%
    > Fine Small Charm - +2 to Maximum Damage, +16 to Attack Rating
    > Beast Eye Small Charm - Adds 1-2 cold damage, +1 to Dexterity, cold
    > resist +7%, 10% extra gold from monsters
    > Blood Eye Large Charm - +10% FCR, +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, +2 to
    > Dexterity, +9 Maximum Stamina, cold resist +6%
    >
    > TIA
    > Diane

    hope that helps clear out a lot :)

    Thanks,

    Brandon

    *n2trains-bot (CHAT CLIENT)

    On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:10:47 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >I'm talking about Large Charms, small charms, I have charms of all sizes
    >in my inventory and they all do something. But, I have an overabundance
    >of these things taking up my inventory space and I'm wondering if some
    >of them are redundant. Oh hell, I'll just list them below and maybe
    >someone can tell me which are worthwhile and which I can toss:
    >
    >Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    >Grand Charm of Venom - +15 poison damage over 4 seconds
    >Snake's Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    >Stone Eye Grand Charm - +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, Cold Resist +
    >13%, Fire Resist +7%
    >Sharp Grand Charm - +8 to Maximum Damage, +49% to Attack Rating
    >Snakes Grand Charm - +37 to Mana
    >Tangerine Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +10%
    >Coral Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +24%
    >Large Charm of Lightening - Adds 1-8 Lightening Damage
    >Dread Eye Large Charm - 10% FCR, +3 to Mana, +20 Maximum Stamina, Poison
    >Resist +7%
    >Bronze Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, +8 to Attack Rating
    >Smarm Charm of Flame - Adds 1-2 Fire Damage
    >Garnet Small Charm of Life - +10 to Life, Fire Resist +9%
    >Grim Eye Large Charm - Adds 1-4 Lightening, +6 Poison Damage over 3
    >seconds, +3 to Dexterity, +4 to Mana, +9 to Maximum Stamina, Lightening
    >Resist +5%
    >Bone Eye Small Charm - +3 to Attack Rating, Adds 1-2 cold, +6 Poison
    >Damage over 3 seconds, Fire Resist +3%
    >Small Charm of Sustenance - +13 to Life
    >Stalwart Grand Charm of Anthrax - 15% Poison Damage over 6 seconds, +36
    >Defense
    >Plague Eye Grand Charm - +1 to Maximum Damage, +21 to Attack Rating,
    >adds 3-6 cold damage, +3 to Dexterity, +12 to Mana
    >Azure Large Charm - Cold Resist +5%
    >Rugged Large Charm - +24 Maximum Stamina
    >Amber Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, Lightening Resist +13%
    >Fine Small Charm - +2 to Maximum Damage, +16 to Attack Rating
    >Beast Eye Small Charm - Adds 1-2 cold damage, +1 to Dexterity, cold
    >resist +7%, 10% extra gold from monsters
    >Blood Eye Large Charm - +10% FCR, +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, +2 to
    >Dexterity, +9 Maximum Stamina, cold resist +6%
    >
    >TIA
    >Diane

    There's one vital piece of information missing: These are with your
    Necro, right? And he has either Bone Spirit or Bone Spear, or both, so
    he's not actually meleeing, right? If so, all those that are adding
    just AR and/or Dex can be re-rolled, I'm sure you have plenty of
    Perfect Gems by now ;-) Let me know for sure and (if I still have
    electricity, it was supposed to be cut off already) I'll be more than
    willing to tell you which ones *I'd* keep.

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16

    ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in

    >>Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    >>Grand Charm of Venom - +15 poison damage over 4 seconds
    >>Snake's Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    >>Stone Eye Grand Charm - +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, Cold Resist +
    >>13%, Fire Resist +7%
    >>Sharp Grand Charm - +8 to Maximum Damage, +49% to Attack Rating
    >>Snakes Grand Charm - +37 to Mana
    >>Tangerine Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +10%
    >>Coral Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +24%
    >>Large Charm of Lightening - Adds 1-8 Lightening Damage
    >>Dread Eye Large Charm - 10% FCR, +3 to Mana, +20 Maximum Stamina,
    Poison
    >>Resist +7%
    >>Bronze Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, +8 to Attack Rating
    >>Smarm Charm of Flame - Adds 1-2 Fire Damage
    >>Garnet Small Charm of Life - +10 to Life, Fire Resist +9%
    >>Grim Eye Large Charm - Adds 1-4 Lightening, +6 Poison Damage over 3
    >>seconds, +3 to Dexterity, +4 to Mana, +9 to Maximum Stamina,
    Lightening
    >>Resist +5%
    >>Bone Eye Small Charm - +3 to Attack Rating, Adds 1-2 cold, +6 Poison
    >>Damage over 3 seconds, Fire Resist +3%
    >>Small Charm of Sustenance - +13 to Life
    >>Stalwart Grand Charm of Anthrax - 15% Poison Damage over 6 seconds, +
    36
    >>Defense
    >>Plague Eye Grand Charm - +1 to Maximum Damage, +21 to Attack Rating,
    >>adds 3-6 cold damage, +3 to Dexterity, +12 to Mana
    >>Azure Large Charm - Cold Resist +5%
    >>Rugged Large Charm - +24 Maximum Stamina
    >>Amber Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, Lightening Resist +13%
    >>Fine Small Charm - +2 to Maximum Damage, +16 to Attack Rating
    >>Beast Eye Small Charm - Adds 1-2 cold damage, +1 to Dexterity, cold
    >>resist +7%, 10% extra gold from monsters
    >>Blood Eye Large Charm - +10% FCR, +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, +2
    >>Dexterity, +9 Maximum Stamina, cold resist +6%
    >>
    >>TIA
    >>Diane
    >
    > There's one vital piece of information missing: These are with your
    > Necro, right? And he has either Bone Spirit or Bone Spear, or both, so
    > he's not actually meleeing, right? If so, all those that are adding
    > just AR and/or Dex can be re-rolled, I'm sure you have plenty of
    > Perfect Gems by now ;-) Let me know for sure and (if I still have
    > electricity, it was supposed to be cut off already) I'll be more than
    > willing to tell you which ones *I'd* keep.
    >
    > ald

    Yes, these are in my inventory, not my stash, with my necro. Well, he
    has Bone Armor at the moment, but I haven't gotten him Bone Spear or
    Bone Spirit just yet, but I need to do that on the next level up I
    guess. Yes, I have an abundance of pgems.

    Whatsup with the electricity? Not paying the bills aye? Hope
    everything is ok there, lol. Sheesh, and I thought *I* was broke.

    Diane

    "n2trains" <n2trains@gmail.com> wrote in news:375mgdF58rso2U1
    @individual.net:

    >> Stone Eye Grand Charm - +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, Cold Resist
    +
    >> 13%, Fire Resist +7%
    >> Dread Eye Large Charm - 10% FCR, +3 to Mana, +20 Maximum Stamina,
    Poison
    >> Resist +7%
    >> Bronze Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, +8 to Attack Rating
    >> Garnet Small Charm of Life - +10 to Life, Fire Resist +9%
    >> Small Charm of Sustenance - +13 to Life
    >> Amber Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, Lightening Resist +13%
    >> Fine Small Charm - +2 to Maximum Damage, +16 to Attack Rating
    >> Beast Eye Small Charm - Adds 1-2 cold damage, +1 to Dexterity, cold
    >> resist +7%, 10% extra gold from monsters
    >> Blood Eye Large Charm - +10% FCR, +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, +2
    >> Dexterity, +9 Maximum Stamina, cold resist +6%
    >>
    >> TIA
    >> Diane
    >>

    > hope that helps clear out a lot :)
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Brandon
    >
    > *n2trains-bot (CHAT CLIENT)

    Thanks Brandon. I'm saving this for comparison with what ald tell me.
    Not that I don't give credence to your opinion, I just want to see what
    your differences of opinion, if any, may be.

    Diane

    > "n2trains" <n2trains@gmail.com> wrote in news:375mgdF58rso2U1
    > @individual.net:
    >
    >>> Stone Eye Grand Charm - +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, Cold Resist
    > +
    >>> 13%, Fire Resist +7%
    >>> Dread Eye Large Charm - 10% FCR, +3 to Mana, +20 Maximum Stamina,
    > Poison
    >>> Resist +7%
    >>> Bronze Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, +8 to Attack Rating
    >>> Garnet Small Charm of Life - +10 to Life, Fire Resist +9%
    >>> Small Charm of Sustenance - +13 to Life
    >>> Amber Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, Lightening Resist +13%
    >>> Fine Small Charm - +2 to Maximum Damage, +16 to Attack Rating
    >>> Beast Eye Small Charm - Adds 1-2 cold damage, +1 to Dexterity, cold
    >>> resist +7%, 10% extra gold from monsters
    >>> Blood Eye Large Charm - +10% FCR, +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, +2
    >>> Dexterity, +9 Maximum Stamina, cold resist +6%
    >>>
    >>> TIA
    >>> Diane
    >>>

    >> hope that helps clear out a lot :)
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Brandon
    >>
    >> *n2trains-bot (CHAT CLIENT)
    >
    > Thanks Brandon. I'm saving this for comparison with what ald tell me.
    > Not that I don't give credence to your opinion, I just want to see what
    > your differences of opinion, if any, may be.
    >
    > Diane

    well I pretty much limited it to anything remotely useful was kept, things
    that really wouldn't be of use to a skellymancer I just put as tossable
    junk. That's for the MOST part, not all.

    Thanks,

    Brandon

    *n2trains-bot (CHAT CLIENT)

    Once upon a time - for example, Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:10:47 GMT - there
    was this guy, or something, called Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>, and
    they made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:

    >I'm talking about Large Charms, small charms, I have charms of all sizes
    >in my inventory and they all do something. But, I have an overabundance
    >of these things taking up my inventory space and I'm wondering if some
    >of them are redundant. Oh hell, I'll just list them below and maybe
    >someone can tell me which are worthwhile and which I can toss:

    Incidentally, this might just be a misunderstanding ... but you know
    you have to put the charm in your pack for it to have an effect,
    right?

    Or does it work even if you have it in your stash now? I didn't know
    that.

    Anyway, anything with less than 50 poison damage is probably not worth
    keeping. In my opinion. Most of my charms went out the window when I
    started saving space in my pack for collecting things.

    >Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    >Grand Charm of Venom - +15 poison damage over 4 seconds
    >Snake's Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    >Stone Eye Grand Charm - +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, Cold Resist +
    >13%, Fire Resist +7%
    >Sharp Grand Charm - +8 to Maximum Damage, +49% to Attack Rating
    >Snakes Grand Charm - +37 to Mana
    >Tangerine Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +10%
    >Coral Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +24%
    >Large Charm of Lightening - Adds 1-8 Lightening Damage
    >Dread Eye Large Charm - 10% FCR, +3 to Mana, +20 Maximum Stamina, Poison
    >Resist +7%
    >Bronze Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, +8 to Attack Rating
    >Smarm Charm of Flame - Adds 1-2 Fire Damage
    >Garnet Small Charm of Life - +10 to Life, Fire Resist +9%
    >Grim Eye Large Charm - Adds 1-4 Lightening, +6 Poison Damage over 3
    >seconds, +3 to Dexterity, +4 to Mana, +9 to Maximum Stamina, Lightening
    >Resist +5%
    >Bone Eye Small Charm - +3 to Attack Rating, Adds 1-2 cold, +6 Poison
    >Damage over 3 seconds, Fire Resist +3%
    >Small Charm of Sustenance - +13 to Life
    >Stalwart Grand Charm of Anthrax - 15% Poison Damage over 6 seconds, +36
    >Defense
    >Plague Eye Grand Charm - +1 to Maximum Damage, +21 to Attack Rating,
    >adds 3-6 cold damage, +3 to Dexterity, +12 to Mana
    >Azure Large Charm - Cold Resist +5%
    >Rugged Large Charm - +24 Maximum Stamina
    >Amber Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, Lightening Resist +13%
    >Fine Small Charm - +2 to Maximum Damage, +16 to Attack Rating
    >Beast Eye Small Charm - Adds 1-2 cold damage, +1 to Dexterity, cold
    >resist +7%, 10% extra gold from monsters
    >Blood Eye Large Charm - +10% FCR, +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, +2 to
    >Dexterity, +9 Maximum Stamina, cold resist +6%

    How are you fitting all these things anywhere? Are you using a big
    stash plugin?

    C&J

    --
    Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.

    - 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
    - www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org

    "Chucky & Janica" <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> wrote in message
    > Once upon a time - for example, Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:10:47 GMT - there
    > was this guy, or something, called Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>, and
    > they made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:
    >
    >>I'm talking about Large Charms, small charms, I have charms of all sizes
    >>in my inventory and they all do something. But, I have an overabundance
    >>of these things taking up my inventory space and I'm wondering if some
    >>of them are redundant. Oh hell, I'll just list them below and maybe
    >>someone can tell me which are worthwhile and which I can toss:
    >
    > Incidentally, this might just be a misunderstanding ... but you know
    > you have to put the charm in your pack for it to have an effect,
    > right?
    >
    > Or does it work even if you have it in your stash now? I didn't know
    > that.
    >
    > Anyway, anything with less than 50 poison damage is probably not worth
    > keeping. In my opinion. Most of my charms went out the window when I
    > started saving space in my pack for collecting things.
    >
    >>Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    >>Grand Charm of Venom - +15 poison damage over 4 seconds
    >>Snake's Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    >>Stone Eye Grand Charm - +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, Cold Resist +
    >>13%, Fire Resist +7%
    >>Sharp Grand Charm - +8 to Maximum Damage, +49% to Attack Rating
    >>Snakes Grand Charm - +37 to Mana
    >>Tangerine Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +10%
    >>Coral Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +24%
    >>Large Charm of Lightening - Adds 1-8 Lightening Damage
    >>Dread Eye Large Charm - 10% FCR, +3 to Mana, +20 Maximum Stamina, Poison
    >>Resist +7%
    >>Bronze Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, +8 to Attack Rating
    >>Smarm Charm of Flame - Adds 1-2 Fire Damage
    >>Garnet Small Charm of Life - +10 to Life, Fire Resist +9%
    >>Grim Eye Large Charm - Adds 1-4 Lightening, +6 Poison Damage over 3
    >>seconds, +3 to Dexterity, +4 to Mana, +9 to Maximum Stamina, Lightening
    >>Resist +5%
    >>Bone Eye Small Charm - +3 to Attack Rating, Adds 1-2 cold, +6 Poison
    >>Damage over 3 seconds, Fire Resist +3%
    >>Small Charm of Sustenance - +13 to Life
    >>Stalwart Grand Charm of Anthrax - 15% Poison Damage over 6 seconds, +36
    >>Defense
    >>Plague Eye Grand Charm - +1 to Maximum Damage, +21 to Attack Rating,
    >>adds 3-6 cold damage, +3 to Dexterity, +12 to Mana
    >>Azure Large Charm - Cold Resist +5%
    >>Rugged Large Charm - +24 Maximum Stamina
    >>Amber Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, Lightening Resist +13%
    >>Fine Small Charm - +2 to Maximum Damage, +16 to Attack Rating
    >>Beast Eye Small Charm - Adds 1-2 cold damage, +1 to Dexterity, cold
    >>resist +7%, 10% extra gold from monsters
    >>Blood Eye Large Charm - +10% FCR, +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, +2 to
    >>Dexterity, +9 Maximum Stamina, cold resist +6%
    >
    > How are you fitting all these things anywhere? Are you using a big
    > stash plugin?

    it's a mod, ChaosEmpires, adds hella stash and inven/cube space and it's
    quite reminiscent of d1 in places :) I love it

    Thanks,

    Brandon

    *n2trains-bot (CHAT CLIENT)

    Chucky & Janica <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> wrote in

    > Incidentally, this might just be a misunderstanding ... but you know
    > you have to put the charm in your pack for it to have an effect,
    > right?

    Yes, these are ALL in my pack.

    > Or does it work even if you have it in your stash now? I didn't know
    > that.

    No, they only work in the pack that I'm aware of.

    > Anyway, anything with less than 50 poison damage is probably not worth
    > keeping. In my opinion. Most of my charms went out the window when I
    > started saving space in my pack for collecting things.
    >
    > How are you fitting all these things anywhere? Are you using a big
    > stash plugin?

    > C&J

    I'm playing Chaos Empire - CE - and that mod has an extended stash and a
    very large pack.

    Diane

    wrote:

    >Oh hell, I'll just list them below and maybe
    >someone can tell me which are worthwhile and which I can toss:

    I understand these are for a necro? Some of the following advice
    depends on his build, level and other gear.

    >Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    >Grand Charm of Venom - +15 poison damage over 4 seconds
    >Snake's Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity

    Toss 'em.

    >Stone Eye Grand Charm - +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, Cold Resist +
    >13%, Fire Resist +7%

    Keep.

    >Sharp Grand Charm - +8 to Maximum Damage, +49% to Attack Rating
    >Snakes Grand Charm - +37 to Mana
    >Tangerine Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +10%

    Toss 'em

    >Coral Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +24%

    Keep.

    >Large Charm of Lightening - Adds 1-8 Lightening Damage

    Toss.

    >Dread Eye Large Charm - 10% FCR, +3 to Mana, +20 Maximum Stamina, Poison
    >Resist +7%

    Keep.

    >Bronze Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, +8 to Attack Rating

    Depends on the FCR break points given your other gear.

    >Smarm Charm of Flame - Adds 1-2 Fire Damage

    Toss.

    >Garnet Small Charm of Life - +10 to Life, Fire Resist +9%

    Keep.

    >Grim Eye Large Charm - Adds 1-4 Lightening, +6 Poison Damage over 3
    >seconds, +3 to Dexterity, +4 to Mana, +9 to Maximum Stamina, Lightening
    >Resist +5%
    >Bone Eye Small Charm - +3 to Attack Rating, Adds 1-2 cold, +6 Poison
    >Damage over 3 seconds, Fire Resist +3%

    Toss 'em.

    >Small Charm of Sustenance - +13 to Life

    Depends on how many hp he has.

    >Stalwart Grand Charm of Anthrax - 15% Poison Damage over 6 seconds, +36
    >Defense
    >Plague Eye Grand Charm - +1 to Maximum Damage, +21 to Attack Rating,
    >adds 3-6 cold damage, +3 to Dexterity, +12 to Mana
    >Azure Large Charm - Cold Resist +5%
    >Rugged Large Charm - +24 Maximum Stamina

    Toss 'em.

    >Amber Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, Lightening Resist +13%

    Keep.

    >Fine Small Charm - +2 to Maximum Damage, +16 to Attack Rating

    Toss.

    >Beast Eye Small Charm - Adds 1-2 cold damage, +1 to Dexterity, cold
    >resist +7%, 10% extra gold from monsters

    Keep.

    >Blood Eye Large Charm - +10% FCR, +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, +2 to
    >Dexterity, +9 Maximum Stamina, cold resist +6%

    Toss, unless the FCR takes you past a break point.

    -- Roy L

    wrote:

    >Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity
    >Grand Charm of Venom - +15 poison damage over 4 seconds

    These two should be sold or cubed as soon as you have a non-melee
    attack.

    >Snake's Grand Charm of Dexterity - +5 to Dexterity

    This one too, unless it also has a high amount of + mana (I thought
    that's what the Snake's prefix does).

    >Stone Eye Grand Charm - +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, Cold Resist +
    >13%, Fire Resist +7%

    The resists on this one are good enough to keep, at least until you
    get one that has more resists.

    >Sharp Grand Charm - +8 to Maximum Damage, +49% to Attack Rating

    Again, only good for melee, sell or cube when you have Bone Spear.

    >Snakes Grand Charm - +37 to Mana
    >Tangerine Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +10%
    >Coral Grand Charm - Lightening Resist +24%

    Keepers, at least for now.

    >Large Charm of Lightening - Adds 1-8 Lightening Damage

    Melee again.

    >Dread Eye Large Charm - 10% FCR, +3 to Mana, +20 Maximum Stamina, Poison
    >Resist +7%

    Toss up. The resists and the mana are the only things helping you, and
    they're pretty small. Me? I'd probably hang on to it, but it would be
    among the first to go when I felt I was running out of room.

    >Bronze Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, +8 to Attack Rating
    >Smarm Charm of Flame - Adds 1-2 Fire Damage

    Melee again, the FCR doesn't help a Necro, at least in my experience
    (about the only things you can cast faster are the Bone attacks and
    Corpse Explosion, and I've never had a problem with the casting speed
    on either).

    >Garnet Small Charm of Life - +10 to Life, Fire Resist +9%

    *Definite* keeper for now, but I think *any* charm with + life is a
    keeper, until I start running out of room.

    >Grim Eye Large Charm - Adds 1-4 Lightening, +6 Poison Damage over 3
    >seconds, +3 to Dexterity, +4 to Mana, +9 to Maximum Stamina, Lightening
    >Resist +5%

    Again, a toss up. I'd keep it but look to upgrade it soon.

    >Bone Eye Small Charm - +3 to Attack Rating, Adds 1-2 cold, +6 Poison
    >Damage over 3 seconds, Fire Resist +3%

    Another quick toss. The fire resist is the only thing that will help
    you once you're using Bone Spear, and that's pretty low.

    >Small Charm of Sustenance - +13 to Life

    Even better, even without the fire resistance.

    >Stalwart Grand Charm of Anthrax - 15% Poison Damage over 6 seconds, +36
    >Defense

    Melee only again, the defense also won't help much once you're casting
    Bone Spear, since the idea then is to stay back *always*, and
    (hopefully) *never* get hit.

    >Plague Eye Grand Charm - +1 to Maximum Damage, +21 to Attack Rating,
    >adds 3-6 cold damage, +3 to Dexterity, +12 to Mana

    The 12 mana would make me want to keep it for a while, the fact that
    it's taking up 3 spaces would make that while a bit shorter, though.

    >Azure Large Charm - Cold Resist +5%

    Keep, but look to upgrade.

    >Rugged Large Charm - +24 Maximum Stamina

    Are you running or walking? If you're running (I am, with all of my
    Necros) then what I'd do is stick it in the stash and see if you
    notice yourself running out of stamina quicker. If you do, put it back
    in your inventory, if not, ditch it.

    >Amber Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, Lightening Resist +13%

    13 LR on a Large Charm isn't bad, hang on to it for now.

    >Fine Small Charm - +2 to Maximum Damage, +16 to Attack Rating

    Melee again.

    >Beast Eye Small Charm - Adds 1-2 cold damage, +1 to Dexterity, cold
    >resist +7%, 10% extra gold from monsters

    Do you really *need* more gold in this mod? ;-) I'd hang on to it for
    the cold resist, but again, be looking to upgrade it quickly.

    >Blood Eye Large Charm - +10% FCR, +6 Poison Damage over 3 seconds, +2 to
    >Dexterity, +9 Maximum Stamina, cold resist +6%
    >
    >TIA
    >Diane

    Again, the last 2 are the only ones that will help once you get Bone
    Spear, and I'm not *usually* looking for max Stamina on charms (but
    then again, it doesn't *usually* run out as quickly as it does in CE).
    I'd probably keep it for now for the cold resist, but again be looking
    to upgrade it ASAP.

    On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:38:35 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >Whatsup with the electricity? Not paying the bills aye? Hope
    >everything is ok there, lol. Sheesh, and I thought *I* was broke.
    >
    >Diane

    Yeah, it's kind of difficult to pay off a $1000 electricity bill when
    no one who's still in the house has worked in almost two months :-(
    We've tried, got it down to a little over $700, but the cutoff date
    for that was Thursday, and I keep expecting to come home and find it
    off. Oh, well, when it is I'm gone anyway, I was *supposed* to be
    moving my stuff out today, but there wasn't a moving van to be found
    in the *entire* area (in the middle of the month, go figure. My father
    was joking that maybe it was a Valentine's Day thing, everybody moving
    in with their girl/boy friend).

    But the good news is that I *am* working again, and my boss is a
    sweetheart, advancing me money even though I haven't asked him for it.
    Things are finally looking up again, I figure they couldn't have
    gotten *much* worse (you know, my wooden head is starting to hurt from
    all of this knocking ;-) ).

    On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:43:23 -0800, "n2trains" <n2trains@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Toss all but the following

    >> Bronze Large Charm of the Magus - +20% FCR, +8 to Attack Rating

    >Thanks,
    >
    >Brandon

    Ok, question, what good does this one do for a Necro? Have I been
    missing something useful with FCR?

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16

    Once upon a time - for example, Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:28:19 GMT - there
    was this guy, or something, called Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>, and
    they made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:

    >> Incidentally, this might just be a misunderstanding ... but you know
    >> you have to put the charm in your pack for it to have an effect,
    >> right?
    >
    >Yes, these are ALL in my pack.

    Right, I see now that you have a mod installed. Fair enough. If you
    have all this room, you might as well keep them all. They're all doing
    some good. Right?

    >I'm playing Chaos Empire - CE - and that mod has an extended stash and a
    >very large pack.

    No problem then.

    Now I understand what "CE" in the subject header means. I have learned
    something today.

    C&J

    --

    > Yeah, it's kind of difficult to pay off a $1000 electricity bill when
    > no one who's still in the house has worked in almost two months :-(
    > We've tried, got it down to a little over $700, but the cutoff date
    > for that was Thursday, and I keep expecting to come home and find it
    > off. Oh, well, when it is I'm gone anyway, I was *supposed* to be
    > moving my stuff out today, but there wasn't a moving van to be found
    > in the *entire* area (in the middle of the month, go figure. My father
    > was joking that maybe it was a Valentine's Day thing, everybody moving
    > in with their girl/boy friend).

    Sorry, didn't mean to pry. Maybe they'll take into consideration the
    fact that you've made some payments and are trying to get the total
    down. I'm in trouble too. My disability doesn't cover all my expenses,
    so I had to let the power bill go for the last two months. Every day I
    live in fear that I'm going to get a shutoff notice and I can't imagine
    where I'm going to find the money to cover it. You can't get blood from
    a stone, and I'm in that minority that, according to the state, earns
    too much for assistance, but not enough to survive.

    > But the good news is that I *am* working again, and my boss is a
    > sweetheart, advancing me money even though I haven't asked him for it.
    > Things are finally looking up again, I figure they couldn't have
    > gotten *much* worse (you know, my wooden head is starting to hurt from
    > all of this knocking ;-) ).

    "They say" things have a way of working out. I don't know who "they"
    are, but mostly "they're" right. Glad to hear you're getting back on
    your feet.

    Diane

    On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:28:15 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >Sorry, didn't mean to pry.

    You were *not* prying, more like giving me a chance to vent, which I
    appreciated.

    >"They say" things have a way of working out. I don't know who "they"
    >are, but mostly "they're" right. Glad to hear you're getting back on
    >your feet.
    >
    >Diane

    Believe me, so am I ;-)

    > Once upon a time - for example, Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:28:19 GMT - there
    > was this guy, or something, called Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>, and
    > they made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:
    >
    >>> Incidentally, this might just be a misunderstanding ... but you know
    >>> you have to put the charm in your pack for it to have an effect,
    >>> right?
    >>
    >>Yes, these are ALL in my pack.
    >
    > Right, I see now that you have a mod installed. Fair enough. If you
    > have all this room, you might as well keep them all. They're all doing
    > some good. Right?
    >
    >>I'm playing Chaos Empire - CE - and that mod has an extended stash and
    >>very large pack.
    >
    > No problem then.
    >
    > Now I understand what "CE" in the subject header means. I have learned
    > something today.

    We are a community of life long learners.

    Diane

    > You were *not* prying, more like giving me a chance to vent, which I
    > appreciated.

    We all need to do that now and again. Believe me, I know all about it.

    In article <Xns95FC9382A879Ckirchbabe1verizonnet@130.81.64.196>,
    Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote:
    >Chucky & Janica <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> wrote in
    >>
    >> I only have two mods on my computer right now, and one of them is so
    >> ludicrously tough I can't kill the first bad guy I run into on the
    >> Blood Moor.
    >
    > Which one is that, praytell?

    Could be Zy-El, depending on which version it is. If so, the secret
    at the start is to ignore the zombies and go after the quill rats only.

    Cheers,
    Geoff.

    Geoff Bailey (Fred the Wonder Worm) | Programmer by trade --
    ftww@maths.usyd.edu.au | Gameplayer by vocation.

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in

    > I'm really sorry to hear that Diane. I know what it's like to live
    > with chronic pain 24/7. It's no bed of roses.

    No it isn't. I'm sorry to hear about your woes as well. I know that a
    lot of people often times don't believe me when I tell them i'm hurting
    to sit and stand and that being a couch potatoe, sometimes, is the only
    remedy for the pain, at least for a little while b/c it takes the
    pressure off the disk. But, I've gotten to where I don't care anymore
    if anyone believes me or not. I know I'm in pain and that's all that
    matters. It's not in my head. It's real and it's bad at times.

    >> I need to get my "handicapped" sticker yet. I guess
    >> there's benefits to that.
    >
    > Man, they are hard to get here. The only reason I got mine was I have
    > had to sit on the floor whilst waiting in line in banks etc. and bank
    > managers don't like that. I've told them, it's because I didn't have a
    > sticker and had to walk 300yards to the bank in the first place, only
    > to wait in line for 15 minutes. Once this was made clear to my GP she
    > made the required arrangements to get my "raspberry-ripple" card.
    > Valid for 5 years. Apparently they're worth $500-$800 on the black
    > market in the central city. Not that I'd be tempted to part with mine,
    > it's been too long coming.

    I don't think it's that tough to get them around here. I need to go to
    the Police Dept. and request an application. Then, bring it to my
    doctor and have him sign it and that should be that. After that all I
    need to do, well once I get my tag, all I need to do is bring it to my
    landlord and request signage for "my parking spot" and then it'll be
    mine. And, I'll get the advantage of using the handicapped parking at
    the stores and so forth, not that I ever really go anywhere anyway.
    Mostly I stay at home. My second problem - Depression.

    > She makes aweome muffins. Blueberry being my favourite but she must
    > have made about 40 different flavours that I've tried. Unfortunately
    > it's impossible to send hame-baked produce internationally so I have
    > to miss out.

    Sorry, that's too bad. It's tough when our mom's aren't around for us.
    Mine is and has been most of my life 3,000 miles away.

    > I am so very sorry to hear that Diane, It's Valentines Day here
    > already, going on 7pm and shady and I have just had a nice meal and
    > are currently sharing a bottle of good red wine. A rare treat.

    How very nice. There will come a day, someday, when I can enjoy the day
    again. For now tho, it's a rough day for me. But, just a day.

    For those of you not interested in all this, I've marked the thread
    OT, so block the thread and please accept our deepest apologies. We
    must vent (per ald, thanks).

    Diane

    Diane wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in
    >

    >>I'm really sorry to hear that Diane. I know what it's like to live
    >>with chronic pain 24/7. It's no bed of roses.
    >

    > No it isn't. I'm sorry to hear about your woes as well. I know that a
    > lot of people often times don't believe me when I tell them i'm hurting
    > to sit and stand and that being a couch potatoe, sometimes, is the only
    > remedy for the pain, at least for a little while b/c it takes the
    > pressure off the disk. But, I've gotten to where I don't care anymore
    > if anyone believes me or not. I know I'm in pain and that's all that
    > matters. It's not in my head. It's real and it's bad at times.

    I understand exactly how you feel. I have the same ailment. with a
    bulging disk. So far I am still able to work, sometimes with a great
    deal of pain. But ya know, its just something I have to deal with.
    Life goes on, pain or no pain.

    >>>I need to get my "handicapped" sticker yet. I guess
    >>>there's benefits to that.
    >>
    >>Man, they are hard to get here. The only reason I got mine was I have
    >>had to sit on the floor whilst waiting in line in banks etc. and bank
    >>managers don't like that. I've told them, it's because I didn't have a
    >>sticker and had to walk 300yards to the bank in the first place, only
    >>to wait in line for 15 minutes. Once this was made clear to my GP she
    >>made the required arrangements to get my "raspberry-ripple" card.
    >>Valid for 5 years. Apparently they're worth $500-$800 on the black
    >>market in the central city. Not that I'd be tempted to part with mine,
    >>it's been too long coming.
    >

    > I don't think it's that tough to get them around here. I need to go to
    > the Police Dept. and request an application. Then, bring it to my
    > doctor and have him sign it and that should be that. After that all I
    > need to do, well once I get my tag, all I need to do is bring it to my
    > landlord and request signage for "my parking spot" and then it'll be
    > mine. And, I'll get the advantage of using the handicapped parking at
    > the stores and so forth, not that I ever really go anywhere anyway.
    > Mostly I stay at home. My second problem - Depression.
    >

    >>She makes aweome muffins. Blueberry being my favourite but she must
    >>have made about 40 different flavours that I've tried. Unfortunately
    >>it's impossible to send hame-baked produce internationally so I have
    >>to miss out.
    >

    > Sorry, that's too bad. It's tough when our mom's aren't around for us.
    > Mine is and has been most of my life 3,000 miles away.
    >

    >>I am so very sorry to hear that Diane, It's Valentines Day here
    >>already, going on 7pm and shady and I have just had a nice meal and
    >>are currently sharing a bottle of good red wine. A rare treat.
    >

    > How very nice. There will come a day, someday, when I can enjoy the day
    > again. For now tho, it's a rough day for me. But, just a day.
    >
    > For those of you not interested in all this, I've marked the thread
    > OT, so block the thread and please accept our deepest apologies. We
    > must vent (per ald, thanks).
    >

    > Diane

    Not much spare money at all. The only way we managed to
    > get shady a copy of D2/LOD was because my mother (who says I'll
    > always be her little boy, bless her) sent us some money. She's poor,
    > on a pension (In Australia) but somehow manages to send us a few
    > bucks now and then.

    the conversion rate for the AU$ to NZ$ means that a couple of bucks here is
    a weeks wages over there ;ppp

    True story. One time I went to NZ to visit the In-laws, going through
    customs after midnight, the customs lady asks if I have anything to declare
    eg: large sums of money. I asked her what was a "large sum of money", she
    replied $10,000 or higher, I checked my small change pocket and asked thats
    about $5 Australian? It got awful cold in that room :)

    Craig

    On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, "Craig" wrote:

    >> I asked her what was a "large sum of money", she
    >> replied $10,000 or higher, I checked my small change pocket and asked thats
    >> about $5 Australian? It got awful cold in that room :)

    I think the same happens when Aussies visit the States.

    On Sun, 13 Feb 2005, ald wrote:

    >> On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, "n2trains" wrote:
    >>
    >> >Toss all but the following

    >> >Thanks,
    >> >
    >> >Brandon
    >>
    >> Ok, question, what good does this one do for a Necro? Have I been
    >> missing something useful with FCR?

    CE and bone spear/spirit are affected by FCR.

Games Diablo Video Games