Sign in with
Your question

Crysis download freezes

Last response: in Video Games
November 6, 2007 12:19:30 AM

I've tried downloading Crysis demo 4 times now, and every time it just stops. I've tried two different sites, and they just stop after around 1.4GB downloaded. My downloads have been smooth with around 140 KBPS for one site and 330 for another. Is there a reason for this?
Related resources
November 6, 2007 1:36:29 AM

I'm trying it for my fifth time, only "54 minutes" left to go. Is it supposed to stop after that far, or am I running out of ram or do you think my ISP stops it?
November 6, 2007 9:28:01 AM

Could you show me where to get something like that?
November 6, 2007 11:54:16 AM

http://www.gamershell.com/download_21700.shtml

and there's 3dgamers (another fileplanet version).

that link is directly from the EA store, EA screwed up and let anyone download from there and not just the preorders for the 24 hour period lol.
November 6, 2007 8:29:29 PM

Another Problem, my crysis download at 5:20 in the morning actually finished (had to finish a paper), but when I installed it right now, I cant seem to find the app to start it, vistas seach didn't even find it. So, how do you start it? (I never want to have to ask that again)
November 6, 2007 9:13:47 PM

c:\program files\electronic arts\crytek\bin (32 or 64)

If you want to play with the editor, theres a file you need to install it came with the download which was unpacked when you installed crysis demo, once you install sandbox it will be in the BIN folder with the game executable.
November 6, 2007 9:44:21 PM

starcraftfanatic said:
I cant seem to find the app to start it, vistas seach didn't even find it. So, how do you start it? (I never want to have to ask that again)

Its listed on the 'Games' tab. You can right click it and choose to play either the DX9 or DX10 version.
!