Hi All need some assistance.

I just came across this board while researching a
problem , Im over a friend's house updating his Version
of Windows Xp and seem to be in some sort of loop with
one of the updates . "security update for windows xp
KB835732" . Ive tried uninstalling it , rebooting even
letting the loop go for awhile to see if it fixes itself
=/ I wouldnt really care if this happened normally but i
assured my friend ide download the Server Pack 2 and
update the pc a bit . Any help would be greatly
appreciated - * hello to everyone too ^^ * Soulesse

Hi Soulesse,

Have you tried accessing a Restore Point? If needed, use safe mode with
command prompt and run rstrui.exe from the \windows\system32\restore
directory to break the loop.

I would skip all the individual updates and proceed directly to SP2 (which
contains all the critical ones anyways).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone