Recovering deleted files

My son accidently deleted his music files by hitting shift and delete
(not sending files to the Recycle Bin).

Is there anyway to now recover these files.

TIA
John

--
<insert witty saying here>

Hi John,

You could d/load Kelly Theriot's "Recover and Restore Deleted Files" utility
from here:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm (scroll down to line 36,
left-hand column --> Recover and Restore Deleted Files)

The d/loaded file is self-extracting.......create a new folder in which to
save the d/load and then to extract the files that are within the d/loaded
REST2514.EXE file. Run the Restoration.exe file that is within the extracted
REST2514 folder.

I would do this ASAP, before those files are overwritten with new data.

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"John Griffin" <johngriffin@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> My son accidently deleted his music files by hitting shift and delete
> (not sending files to the Recycle Bin).
>
> Is there anyway to now recover these files.
>
> TIA
> John
>

> --
> <insert witty saying here>