Hello,
I just upgraded from Windows Me to Windows XP Home.
I have a 16x DVD Rom and a 8x DVD Reader/Re Writable. Yesterday I tried to
copy a music disc and ended up wasting two discs. Can I not copy music from
one disc to another? I do have the Acoustica MP 3 Burner program but when I
went to load it I received an message telling me I was missing some
drivers so I cancelled it.
Anyone help would be very much appreciated.
Thank you.
Liz.

martin

Liz wrote:

> Hello,
> I just upgraded from Windows Me to Windows XP Home.
> I have a 16x DVD Rom and a 8x DVD Reader/Re Writable. Yesterday I tried to
> copy a music disc and ended up wasting two discs.

That'll be the Digital rights Management preventing you making illegal
copies of material.

> Can I not copy music from
> one disc to another? I do have the Acoustica MP 3 Burner program but when I
> went to load it I received an message telling me I was missing some
> drivers so I cancelled it.
> Anyone help would be very much appreciated.

The above was j/k, but it probably is illegal.

I have the same problem. I need to image to my hard drive first. You may
(or may not) have a little check-box that you need to tick for this to
happen.

> Thank you.
> Liz.

Thank you both for your reply.
Liz.

"Liz" wrote:

> Hello,
> I just upgraded from Windows Me to Windows XP Home.
> I have a 16x DVD Rom and a 8x DVD Reader/Re Writable. Yesterday I tried to
> copy a music disc and ended up wasting two discs. Can I not copy music from
> one disc to another? I do have the Acoustica MP 3 Burner program but when I
> went to load it I received an message telling me I was missing some
> drivers so I cancelled it.
> Anyone help would be very much appreciated.
> Thank you.
> Liz.

martin

nevmerv wrote:

>>Hello,
>>I just upgraded from Windows Me to Windows XP Home.
>>I have a 16x DVD Rom and a 8x DVD Reader/Re Writable. Yesterday I tried to
>>copy a music disc and ended up wasting two discs. Can I not copy music from
>>one disc to another? I do have the Acoustica MP 3 Burner program but when I
>>went to load it I received an message telling me I was missing some
>>drivers so I cancelled it.
>>Anyone help would be very much appreciated.
>>Thank you.
>>Liz.

I can't specifically help you with the Acoustica MP 3 Burner program, but
you can burn the disk through the XP Media player i believe.

Best Wishes from Martin

So many questions, so few answers.