Sign in with
Your question

Ratchet and Clank Future Review

Last response: in Video Games
November 8, 2007 5:12:31 PM

Review written by Travis Meacham.

Playstation 3 owners rejoice, your killer app is finally here! Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction represents the best the PS3 has to offer and the best game in the long-running Ratchet and Clank series.

http://www.tomsgames.com/us/2007/11/08/ratchet_and_clank_future_review/
November 9, 2007 12:02:04 AM

We got it when it was released, it's easily... EASILY the best Platform game for any of the current consoles. The 360's Crash of the Titans is an ugly clunky joke by comparison. It's the closest thing to playing a Pixar movie you're likely to get for quite some time.

Personally, I think it IS the best PS3 title to date (and I doubt anything else will come close until perhaps MGS or GT5 hit the shelves), and after almost a full year has finally proven that the PS3 has a whole lot of potential. I don't expect to be packing away my 360 or Wii any time soon... but finally the PS3 has something to show off that both other consoles lack.
November 9, 2007 8:03:07 AM

Reminds me of the movie Robots or something with the graphic design. Only tried one of the games in the series at a store once (a PS2 one, not sure which), it was good fun.
!