broadband

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

im using profesional and it wont let me connect to the
internet using dial up do u know a way round it please e-
mail me

Gordon

"dan" <danielross81@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> im using profesional and it wont let me connect to the
> internet using dial up do u know a way round it please e-
> mail me

Why not? What happens when you try?
Any error messages?

nothing do u know wot it is

Gordon

> [...]

I presume you actually have a dial-up connection installed?

Gordon

A Google search on "error 711" comes up with *292,000* hits - the first one
being

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:13:27 -0700, "dan" <danielross81@yahoo.com> wrote:

>im using profesional and it wont let me connect to the
>internet using dial up do u know a way round it please e-
>mail me

You might want to look up "broadband". Dial-up is not broadband. High speed
connections, such as cable Internet and DSL, are. A dial-up account would
have a different thingie in control panel\network-connections than a broadband
connection would.

...D.

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 05:17:36 -0700, ...D. <d@no_usenet_email..org> wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:13:27 -0700, "dan" <danielross81@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>im using profesional and it wont let me connect to the
>>internet using dial up do u know a way round it please e-
>>mail me
>
>You might want to look up "broadband". Dial-up is not broadband. High speed
>connections, such as cable Internet and DSL, are. A dial-up account would
>have a different thingie in control panel\network-connections than a broadband
>connection would.
>
> ...D.

P.S. ain't gonna email you. this is a public forum. Don't be so lazy as to
not even log in to check for answers.. You got to Usenet to post... ugghhh
you won't see this, you are sitting there waiting for an email..

BTW never use a real email address in Usenet...

...D.