On-Line Support

My Internet Explorer "On-Line Support" button on the Help menu has been
hijacked by Wanadoo.

How can I get rid of this impostor?

--

Regards

John

---
All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
More about line support

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:40:28 +0100, "John"
    <john.plant90@NO-SPAMntlworldDOTcom> wrote:
    >My Internet Explorer "On-Line Support" button on the Help menu has been
    >hijacked by Wanadoo.
    >How can I get rid of this impostor?

    One of these links might help
    If your computer is infected with a virus, removal tools here
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/tools.list.html
    Or spyware removal spybot -- http://www.safer-networking.org
    Another spyware remove ad-aware -- http://www.lavasoftusa.com
    Tweak your system to run better http://www.xteq.com
    For XP http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp

    John Thomas Smith
    http://www.direct2usales.com
    http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Internet Explorer Support Virus Windows XP