internet access for other accounts

Hi
XP Home - I have a BT broadband account which works fine - just for me
though and no-one else (4 people) can get access using their own accounts.
Error 691 is the usual response. I am administrator but I cant seem to be
able to get them online using their own accounts. They do not have passwords
or user names etc and these accounts have never been connected. Whole house
uses my account which can be troublesome. Any ideas please
Thanks D
1 answer Last reply
More about internet access accounts

    Is this BT Yahoo! Broadband? If so, then you can create sub accounts which
    entails each user creating their own e-mail address (which will also be their
    username) and password. Go to "My Account" on the BT Yahoo Broadband
    homepage, scroll down towards the bottom of the page to "Create sub
    accounts". Or log onto BT Help and ask them.

    Colin.

    "zinzan" wrote:

    > Hi
    > XP Home - I have a BT broadband account which works fine - just for me
    > though and no-one else (4 people) can get access using their own accounts.
    > Error 691 is the usual response. I am administrator but I cant seem to be
    > able to get them online using their own accounts. They do not have passwords
    > or user names etc and these accounts have never been connected. Whole house
    > uses my account which can be troublesome. Any ideas please
    > Thanks D

Internet Access Windows XP