Secure site logons with XP

I just upgraded from ME to XP and cannot log on to any
sites that require a name and password (eg. Travelocity,
ofoto, etc.). Is there a setting I have missed? Please
advise. Thanks,

Greg
1 answer Last reply
More about secure site logons

    Hi Greg,

    HOW TO: Troubleshoot Situations Where You Cannot Complete MSN Sign-up or
    Connect to SSL Secured (128-Bit) Web Sites by Using Internet Explorer in
    Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444

    This should help.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Greg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I just upgraded from ME to XP and cannot log on to any
    > sites that require a name and password (eg. Travelocity,
    > ofoto, etc.). Is there a setting I have missed? Please
    > advise. Thanks,
    >
    > Greg

Microsoft Windows XP