Secure site logons with XP

August 31, 2004 9:25:20 PM

I just upgraded from ME to XP and cannot log on to any
sites that require a name and password (eg. Travelocity,
ofoto, etc.). Is there a setting I have missed? Please
advise. Thanks,

Greg

More about : secure site logons

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 10:52:06 AM

Hi Greg,

HOW TO: Troubleshoot Situations Where You Cannot Complete MSN Sign-up or
Connect to SSL Secured (128-Bit) Web Sites by Using Internet Explorer in
Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444

This should help.

--