Outlookexpress error message

windows xp, sp2

Attempting to send a page by e-mail---this error message pops up.

windows xAn unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Fw: Emailing:
details.htmPOWERPOINT', Account: 'postoffice.pacbell.net', Server:
'mail.pacbell.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 4.7.1 Please try
again later', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Error Number:
0x800CCC6

message sits in OutBox
What does this mean? How do I correct this?
Thanks in Advance
Doug
1 answer Last reply
More about outlookexpress error message

    Hi,

    Did you check with ur internet provider whether they are having prblems with
    their servers to sent mails or if they are having restrictions with
    attachments.

    The error says it is a problem when the ISP is despatching the mails and
    they are not able to go out.

    Regards
    M. Rajesh
    ..Net and Windows Shell MVP
    www.winxpsolution.com.

    "mr wolf" wrote:

    > windows xp, sp2
    >
    > Attempting to send a page by e-mail---this error message pops up.
    >

    > windows xAn unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Fw: Emailing:
    > details.htmPOWERPOINT', Account: 'postoffice.pacbell.net', Server:
    > 'mail.pacbell.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 4.7.1 Please try
    > again later', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Error Number:
    > 0x800CCC6
    >
    > message sits in OutBox
    > What does this mean? How do I correct this?
    > Thanks in Advance
    > Doug

Error Message Servers Windows XP