Outlookexpress error message

September 1, 2004 11:30:05 AM

windows xp, sp2

Attempting to send a page by e-mail---this error message pops up.

windows xAn unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Fw: Emailing:
details.htmPOWERPOINT', Account: 'postoffice.pacbell.net', Server:
'mail.pacbell.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 4.7.1 Please try
again later', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Error Number:
0x800CCC6

message sits in OutBox
What does this mean? How do I correct this?
Thanks in Advance
Doug
Anonymous
September 4, 2004 9:57:02 AM

Hi,

Did you check with ur internet provider whether they are having prblems with
their servers to sent mails or if they are having restrictions with
attachments.

The error says it is a problem when the ISP is despatching the mails and
they are not able to go out.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP