problem with Dlink 614+ and sbc dsl isp!! can't get wirele..

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Hi i connected the router to the dsl modem but when i go to
http://192.168.0.1/ to reach dlink config page, but it takes me to sbc
config page and there's no option for the wireless. my desktop is
connected to port 1 of the router via network cable and is working
flawlessly but my laptop that has wireless nic doesn't get signal from
the router, the wireless indicator light on the router does not blink.
what should i do? TIA

dave wrote:

> Hi i connected the router to the dsl modem but when i go to
> http://192.168.0.1/ to reach dlink config page, but it takes me to sbc
> config page and there's no option for the wireless. my desktop is
> connected to port 1 of the router via network cable and is working
> flawlessly but my laptop that has wireless nic doesn't get signal from
> the router, the wireless indicator light on the router does not blink.
> what should i do? TIA

Do you have two devices on IP 192.169.0.1?
Then you need to change the IP of one of them.
Disconnect the other to do so.

Thomas