Prison Break Game to Launch March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitterman0

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]My hand will be firmly gripped on the soap while in the showers.[/citation]

Soap lanyard is going to be available for those who pre-order.

ginnai

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
this game doesn't have a single compelling element. (setting, graphics, interface seems like it may be choppy)
if i want to play a game where i have to sneak and whatnot... i will just play Metal Gear.

pink315

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]My hand will be firmly gripped on the soap while in the showers.[/citation]

I hopw soap isn't code for anything :p

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
I hated the show and I hope the game fails. I think the whole idea behind it is just stupid. There are only 2 options for everything: 1- get caught 2- narrowly escape. (because escaping with ease would be boring, right?)

...maybe i've just been spoiled by Family Guy and its random twists.

blppt

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
Season 1 was great, season 2 only slightly less so. Then they ran of ideas and the show quickly became ludicrous. By season 4 with the stupid Scylla plot, it was painfully bad.

IIRC, they never expected to go beyond season 1, and thats probably why they ran out of ideas so quickly. But S1 was great IMHO.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
[citation][nom]idisarmu[/nom]I hated the show and I hope the game fails. I think the whole idea behind it is just stupid. There are only 2 options for everything: 1- get caught 2- narrowly escape. (because escaping with ease would be boring, right?)...maybe i've just been spoiled by Family Guy and its random twists.[/citation]
You're a moron. So you want a game to fail just because you hate the show and think the game sounds stupid? And what does Family Guy have to do with anything? Although that statement tells me everything I need to know about you.

My only complaint would be that they're not exactly striking while the iron is hot. The show has been over for a year, and season 1 happened a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.